Re: Initiation race glitch

by AaronJamesGames

Original Post

Initiation race glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I was completing the race initiation (one if the night races) and when I get to 55% the race percentage stays there and doesnt progress. It then bumps me into 6th place even though I’m clearly first and then the cars get ti a specific point and just disappear. It then kicks me out of the race and says I didn’t complete it. It’s just frustrating because a game I payed lots of money for won’t let me progress through it!
What car were you using? The starting Nissan (can’t remember it’s full name), I think it’s the 180x
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Initiation
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the initiation race
What happens when the bug occurs? It keeps you at 55% and then you get put into 6th place and it kicks you out because you did not finish
What do you expect to see? Cars disappear when the race route runs out

I have no photos as of now 

Message 1 of 4 (1,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. Any way to resolve the glitch?

Message 2 of 4 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there sorry for necromancing the post but I just bought the game and had the same problem, which I miracolously fixed. I just tried really hard to avoid being seen by the police, which let the race progress past the 55%

Message 3 of 4 (692 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with NEED FOR SPEED™ HEAT, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (676 Views)