Re: Ingame Zeta Ability

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Ingame Zeta Ability

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I had saved up 58 zeta materials and was using them on two characters today (about an hour ago).  I ended up zeta'ing the wrong character.  I ended up putting a zeta on Captain Phasma, and intended to put it on First Order Stormtrooper.  I was rushing a bit and both characters resemble each other, and it was purely accidental.  

I've never asked this before and I've been playing for many years, and have invested a lot.  If possible, I would like to request a refund or reassignment of the zeta ability. 

My Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Ally Code: 147-157-716

Would appreciate any assistance!  Thank you much!

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Re: Ingame Zeta Ability

Community Manager

Hi @k3nw74

Thanks for reaching out. This isn't a case that we're equipped to offer you support with from the forum. We'd need you to send us in a Help ticket from your SWGOH account. Please follow the steps in this guide: How to contact support. Once the support team receive a help ticket sent in from your account, they can take a look into this for you and get back to you. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)