Re: Error code:pin on pc ?

by EzPz_FalconDux

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Information needed, code:pin

★★ Novice

I recieved a codeTongue outin error when trying to connect to apex Legends, does anyone know why?

Message 1 of 7 (12,299 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

The error is now gone, I repaired the game from origin and the error was gone.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (12,235 Views)

All Replies

Error code:pin on pc ?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have an error (code: pin) which happens after game freezes at 5 fps for like 1 or 1.5 minute. 

Message 2 of 7 (12,279 Views)

Community Manager

@EzPz_FalconDux @Sapphire5155 

Are you both still experiencing this pin error? If not, were there any specific steps you did that might have fixed it?

Have you tried basic connection troubleshooting?

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 7 (12,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

The error is now gone, I repaired the game from origin and the error was gone.

Message 4 of 7 (12,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've had code: pin, wheel, leaf, net within the past month. Playing the game has been a difficult task and it has become really frustrating. I really like Apex, and I've tried everything to have this fixed could you please assist in resolving the issue. I've done basic trouble-shooting, contacted ea and even my ISp none of which have proven useful. If there is something I don't know or haven't done please let me know. I will attach some gameplay if you need it...

Message 5 of 7 (6,701 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had code: net, leaf, and pin. My game has been down for 3 weeks now. I’ve called/chatted ea support nearly daily with no solution. I’ve port forwarded, dns hard connected, reset router, soft and hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my Xbox, changed servers, hotspotted in, etc. I have seen no change or further support from EA and I still can’t play a game. 

Message 6 of 7 (6,432 Views)

★ Novice

I have had this error for about 2 weeks now and cannot do anything AT all .. there IS nothing i Can do to solve this issue or any further help from support .. please help me fixe this 😞

Message 7 of 7 (517 Views)