Re: Madden 21 Roster Update Error

by tippit94

Original Post

★★ Novice

Yes I did I tried connecting with both suggested ports on the support page. Same results. 

Message 21 of 53 (1,272 Views)

Community Manager
@tippit94 Can you attach a DxDiag to this post so we can see your system specs and Windows error messages?
Blueberry.png
Message 22 of 53 (1,211 Views)

Unable to download roster update

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t been able to play anything online for the past 4 days because I’m unable to download the newest roster. I know the problem isn’t my internet I’ve tried moving locations and it still happens. Anytime I try to download the newest roster it attempts to load and then says “an error has occurred while downloading the latest roster” please help me fix this issue

Message 23 of 53 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont know how to do that but i figured the almost 4 gig update to this game this week would fix this issue but it has not.

Message 24 of 53 (1,175 Views)

Community Manager
@tippit94 The team is aware of that roster update error. I've seen players mention that if you use "Import Roster" for starting up a Franchise instead of the option to use the latest and start the Franchise in the regular season (skip pre-season) that can help get around it freezing.
Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 53 (1,154 Views)

★★ Novice

my problem is not in franchise mode its in expedition playing head to head with a friend. the game has been out for 3 weeks and i still have not been able to play with people online.

Message 26 of 53 (1,129 Views)

Rosters updating problem

★★ Pro

Every time I launch the game I get this error msg, when I click OK it try again, and after that I have to choose to not update, since I keep getting the msg, the game work as usaul when I click no2020-09-25.png

Message 27 of 53 (1,100 Views)

★★ Novice

Tippit94 any luck on finding a solution for this problem? I'm having the exact same issue. Go to exhibition go online head to head and the roster will not update and keeps giving me the error as well!!! 60 dollars for a video game you cant even play online because this error!! EA this needs to be fixed .. I figured with the 4 gig update it would fix it but nope. Still nothing 

Message 28 of 53 (1,047 Views)

Re: Rosters updating problem

★★ Novice
@mathematics654 Any luck ??
Message 29 of 53 (1,022 Views)

★★ Novice
@tippit94 Any luck?? sorry didnt tag you in my comment
Message 30 of 53 (1,021 Views)