Re: Not able to connect after wake island update

by nordsenser

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I just checked down detector and it first went down 6 hrs ago. The height of it was at about 2 hrs ago and now its declining

Message 41 of 183 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any word on when this is going to be fixed because I’m having the same issue 

Message 42 of 183 (595 Views)

Re: Can't get online bf5

★ Apprentice

Yup, they broke it.  Ps4, unable to connect. 

Message 43 of 183 (565 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Swilv Same here on ps4
Message 44 of 183 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m getting the same message?

Message 45 of 183 (633 Views)

★★ Novice

I got in contact with EA support and did everything they told that includes clearing alternate mac and nothing worked im about to uninstall ot and reinstall it and hopefully that does something 

Message 46 of 183 (626 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I have tried clearing the alternative Mac address, I can't get online either and I have follwed all the power cycling guides, my account is not banned I have active Xbox subscription and there are no network outages here my Xbox is online Console still failing to connect to servers for the past 10 hours now
Message 47 of 183 (621 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried clearing the alternative Mac address, I can't get online either and I have follwed all the power cycling guides, my account is not banned I have active Xbox subscription and there are no network outages here my Xbox is online Console still failing to connect to servers for the past 10 hours now

Message 48 of 183 (548 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall I'll let you know how that goes

Message 49 of 183 (604 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@nordsenser same here, @EA_Aljo I am on PC, couldn't connect yesterday morning, assumed it was a UI update pending, 24 hours later, same thing. Tried rebooting, power cycle, etc., nothing. All other games work fine, but Battlefield just loads super slow, and when it does get in game, says I have lost connection to EA servers, and online services will be unavailable.
Message 50 of 183 (584 Views)