June - last edited June
Hi guys, we're looking for some feedback on our voice systems on Xbox.
Please give any feedback on any bugs or quality issues you're currently encountering with VoIP on Xbox.
When the game first came out it worked, but since an update before Season 1, I haven't been able to hear any teammates. Only way I can hear teammates is if we start a party. BEYOND RIDICULOUS
Here is what I "hear"
1. Echo. Lots of Echo. Now this may be more of an XBOX/Player headset issue that Apex but should be looked into.
2. Sound volume: Some players are way too loud, some way to low.
3. Static and hum: Hear a lot of this. You tell people, "hey your mic is real noisy", they respond. "No it isn't". So, ????
Switch to XBOX Party chat
1. Most times the Echo stops
2. Volume/quality seems normal for all players.
3. Static/Hum is gone
Now my biggest complaint re: Voice chat. Background Noise. But I doubt you can fix that!
1 suggestion: Balance/volume adjustment for each ear. I am pretty deaf in my right ear. I can here but not good. It would be cool if I could turn up the right ear without increasing the left.