Re: [Info request] What Android device are you running the game on?

by simgirl542

Original Post

★ Guide

I tried to find it in the Google Play Store on my Nextbook Ares 10 A and it was not in there. I looked it up on my PC and it is in there. When I went to install it I found that it is not compatible with my device at all. I already submitted a post about it under technical.

Message 11 of 83 (4,798 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717

The game works fine on Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (so probably the non-compact version as well)

Message 12 of 83 (4,792 Views)

Thank you, I've added that one.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 83 (4,786 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

It's not compatible with my brother's Nextbook 8 either. 

Next tablet I get will not be a Nextbook. Too many game app compatibility issues.

Message 14 of 83 (4,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Running just fine here on a Nokia 8 with Android 8.1, downloaded from the Store and not sideloaded as this device isn't listed as compatible.

Might be worth when posting to specify, if the game runs, whether it was downloaded from the Store or sideloaded.

Thought I would also add that my LG Nexus 5X was able to run it as well but I had sideloaded it on that, however the Play Store says it's compatible.

Message 15 of 83 (4,742 Views)

We're still working on this list @terminus_a_quo so thanks for letting us know! I've added the Nokia 8 to the list!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 83 (4,726 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm currently using an LG V30+ with Android 7.0.1. It's definitely powerful enough but says in the Play Store that it's not compatible. I've gone through the compatibility troubleshooting a few times now hoping I might just trigger it but I've had no luck so far. I could play the Sims 4 with the specs this phone has so I know that's not the issue. Thanks for helping this game reach the rest of us!
Message 17 of 83 (4,714 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been attempting to run it on my Samsung Chromebook Plus. However, any time I launch the game I just get a message that I'm not connected to a network.

Message 18 of 83 (4,704 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
LG Stylo 2 Plus. Installed and runs well for the most part, although I have had it crash a couple times.
Message 19 of 83 (4,689 Views)

★★ Novice

I've played it on my Nvidia Tablet K1 and it's run great. I've had 2 crashes when dealing with sidebar (one to access parties, messages,friends ect) otherwise it's gone great. 

Message 20 of 83 (4,686 Views)