Re: [Info request] What Android device are you running the game on?

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi, the list still alive?

I'm playing with Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4Gb RAM powered by Android Pie runs smooth with pixelated shadows in zoom and big UI (I think it's big enuf)

Screenshot_2020-06-17-23-11-28-846_com.ea.gp.simsmobile.jpg 

Edit:

Add actually, Sony Experia ZL with Lineage OS able to play smoothly and firstly. Soon your house with a lot of items, here come the lags.. medium to hard lags and no ads able to play.

Thanks

Message 81 of 83 (5,192 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Just got a new android phone after 2 years of playing - SAMSUNG A12 6GB RAM/128GB ROM & was a bit nervous about my TSM game performance & the transfer of my current game. 

After downloading TSM from Google Play, I immediately loaded my game from the cloud (I didn't delete the TSM game AND app from my old device while doing this). Logging into my EA account was easy & my current game was loaded into my new device.

Thankfully, gameplay is ok. Just a little bit of connection issues e.g. where's the network. Still, I just closed game & cleared RAM & was able to log back in & play ok. 

#StaySafe 

#HappySimming 😎

Message 82 of 83 (4,346 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine i also have a samsung a12, but the game runs on pixelated graphics and doesn't recognise my device Frown
Message 83 of 83 (2,224 Views)