Info Request - Game Stuttering

by Aeternus_EA

Original Post

Re: Info Request - Game Stuttering

★★★ Newbie

I can never finish a game with my friends.  It's like if we don't kill the computer in 30 minutes we will never finish.  MY brother and I prefer playing longer games and taking our time, but we become extremely aggressive to try and complete our games.  We cannot see our final kill count unless we finish, there's no kill count anywhere during a game or if it disconnects.  

A surplus of units from multiple teams seems to trigger the disconnection, but recently, we have had several games where we have eliminated a few computers and it still disconnects.  

It's very frustrating, seeing the kill count is fun as well. I wish that feature would come back .  

Message 51 of 55 (2,469 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Aeternus_EA Hello any fix for this? it's almost more than a year since we are still having the same issues Frown we love this game it made my childhood so i am very frustrated not to play this properly
Message 52 of 55 (1,885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

• DXDiagsAttached
  • CPUi7-2700k
  • GPUNvidia Geforce GTX 1070
  • Ram: 16GB
  • Resolution you are playing at: 1920 x 1080 and tried all other resolutions. Problem persists.
  • Screen mode you are playing: Attempted all screen modes. Problem persists.
  • What kind of Harddrive do you have the game installed on: SSD 
  • When did the issue occur i.e. during MP, during campaign (specifics appreciated): As soon as the game loads, during the campaign and cut scenes. Not attempted MP yet.
Message 53 of 55 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • CPU: AMD 5600x
  • GPU Gigabyte 6700xt
  • RAM: 32 GB
  • Resolution: 1440p
  • Screen mode: all screens modes tested
  • Harddrive: nvme2 2T
  • Problem: Performance during a match is great. But the menu's take forever. When trying to load a game it takes like 10 seconds after clicking load to find the load games. And after that its really sluggish navigating through my save games. Opening the jukebox takes rougly a minute while i sometimes even get errors. Problem is noticable directly after booting the game up in the starting screen menu. Clicking anything causes a delay and stutters. I notice my GPU load ingame is roughly 28%, and in menus it jumps to 40%. Also the cutscenes are stuttering and not really watchable. My previous old i5 2500k gtx 960 did not have this problem.
Message 54 of 55 (760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

It appears not putting the resolution over 1080p and turning off the GPU accelerated mouse pointer has solved the issue for me!

Thanks!

Message 55 of 55 (365 Views)