Code: Leaf

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★ Novice

Ok everyone, so I wanted ro give an update. Found out PART of the problem was my internet. But I uninstalled and reinstalled the game,  i unplugged my modem and router for a few minutes, and I did the same with PS4. The combination of all of that seemed to really help. 

Message 161 of 648 (965 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Kuhrdog I doubt that these things solve our problem because before HUNT EVENT I didn' have this problem and I didn't do any changes to my modem ever since because my network is working fine and properly and even if it wasn't working properly I should have had this problem for other games too (like RB6)
Message 162 of 648 (946 Views)

★★ Guide

So just wanted to add my input. I only ever get Code net when first joining a game typically on the launch of apex legends. I've only ever gotten code leaf at the end of a match when leaving anyway so that never affected me.

I'm on PC. 

So code net for me is the more irritating but at least I'm not being booted mid game.

Message 163 of 648 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

For the last two days, every game that I’ve joined have crashed and given me code:net. It happens at different points, from when I’m sitting in the lobby with or without a party and while I’m playing the game from the start of the game to the middle of the game. The photo attached is when my game crashed as I was landing so the pathfinder is just stuck diving into the ground before I got kicked back to the menu screen.

Message 164 of 648 (850 Views)

★ Novice

My problem is, I played this game yesterday with no problem at all and once I try and play it today I can’t even be in the lobby for 5 seconds without being kicked out back to the home/loading screen!! My friend had the same problem yesterday and he couldn’t play for the whole day because of this. I talked to PSN on the phone today and they said that my connection has nothing to do with the game and I have really good speeds. It’s crazy because I started playing this game 3 days ago and I’m already thinking about deleting it and go back to fortnite.

Message 165 of 648 (772 Views)

★ Novice
@chanlinz_1 Sorry I meant the said it had nothing to do with the ps4 it self*^
Message 166 of 648 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have not been able to complete a full game in a little over a week.  Every time I play I get a code:net error.  Sometimes I will get it just sitting in the main lobby, sometimes it is right after player selected.  Most of the time, though, it occurs while I am playing.  It can happen anytime between jumping off and three teams left.  It is frustrating as hell cause I really like this game but I am pretty close to just giving up.

Edit:

I am also seeing an event log error crop up when I get kicked:

- <System>
  <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{b675ec37-bdb6-4648-bc92-f3fdc74d3ca2}" />
  <EventID>2</EventID>
  <Version>0</Version>
  <Level>2</Level>
  <Task>2</Task>
  <Opcode>12</Opcode>
  <Keywords>0x8000000000000010</Keywords>
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-27T05:41:13.607314800Z" />
  <EventRecordID>45</EventRecordID>
  <Correlation />
  <Execution ProcessID="2152" ThreadID="12356" />
  <Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin</Channel>
  <Computer>DESKTOP-UKIOB2P</Computer>
  <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-344571257-2804016828-469293474-1001" />
  </System>
- <EventData>
  <Data Name="SessionName">dfa2c640-651d-488d-a479-2fd7a7ca6e29</Data>
  <Data Name="FileName" />
  <Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225506</Data>
  <Data Name="LoggingMode">4194560</Data>
  </EventData>
  </Event>
Message 167 of 648 (750 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Weirdly things have improved a lot got me still get the odd error but nowhere near as much

Message 168 of 648 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t finish a single match since buying battle pass. 

Can we get some actual frigging news on this? I want my frigging money back if not. This is BS. Upgrading to battle pass literally broke my game. 

Ive done every troubleshooting step every forum or EA has suggested. Fix your product.

Message 169 of 648 (685 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Code net and code leaf i can't play ranked fix it i have this problem since launch

Message 170 of 648 (904 Views)