[Info Needed] Where's the network prompt when opening boxes

by brygida92

Original Post

Re: Sims Haven't Leveled Up and I can't Purchase Featured Packs

★★★★ Apprentice

I have The same issue!! I would had bought a pack but purchase does not work.It gives an announcement: network doesn't work. My credit card is ok, I have updated everything, I reported but after few mails, EA closed My case! They didn't Even try to solve it!!!

I AM SO PiSSED OFF!!!! They get millions but they don't offer real help. 

Message 31 of 42 (607 Views)

Hero

@melaniewerner09 

@Viankri 

Your posts are now merged with an existing thread about this problem.

There is a workaround for that issue. Please try the solution suggested by @SimGuruMaaike (post #23 on this thread). If that doesn't work, please post your feedback here and provide your player-ID so the team can investigate.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-Needed-Where-s-the-network-prompt-when-opening-boxes...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 32 of 42 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat I made sure I was signed into the game with my Google ID and signed in with EA. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I can't get in at all. When I open the game and go through the tutorial I get to the point where I'm in the bathroom and it asks me to complete the 4 item bathroom collection. It's showing that I already own all 4 items. I go ahead and place them and nothing happens. Please please help me! My user ID is attached. 

Message 33 of 42 (584 Views)

Hero

@melaniewerner09 wrote:

@SalixCat I made sure I was signed into the game with my Google ID and signed in with EA. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and now I can't get in at all. When I open the game and go through the tutorial I get to the point where I'm in the bathroom and it asks me to complete the 4 item bathroom collection. It's showing that I already own all 4 items. I go ahead and place them and nothing happens. Please please help me! My user ID is attached. 

Hi @melaniewerner09 

You need to contact EA Help. They are the ones that can help you recover your game progress. That is something we can't do here. I'm sorry you are experiencing so much trouble. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 34 of 42 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi there - I tried the solution listed here but no luck. I've been trying to purchase the Date Night Decor Luxe pack. Player ID 1004225539015. Thanks!

Message 35 of 42 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

Welp, guess all it took was giving in and making an EA account to post on here - it finally let me purchase the pack!

Message 36 of 42 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat yes, I did. And I was told to "please bare with them for a week or two while they figure it out." 😥😥😥😥

Message 37 of 42 (534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not getting any help on here, through Facebook or through Twitter. Is there a way to call EA? 

Message 38 of 42 (488 Views)

Message 39 of 42 (481 Views)

Re: [Info Needed] Where's the network prompt when opening boxes

★★ Apprentice

Hi! I waited three minutes. it did not work.

after updating, I don’t have ads in my mailbox and I can’t buy anything in the store. boxes open without problems. I can’t write a full post here. 

My ID 1005042520830

Message 40 of 42 (469 Views)