Re: [Info Needed] Where's the network prompt when opening boxes

by JustJazzy81

Original Post

★★ Guide

6th try of restarting and I managed to connect to the game. I think it needs looking into however. Earlier on when I collected my winnings from the bake off, I got a network error message and when I re-logged, the game went back a few mins so I loat my winnings and had to re-do the bake off. 

Message 11 of 42 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike @Yes I still have this problem. I can't buy anything in the store (tickets or paid pack etc.) 

Message 12 of 42 (828 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SimGuruMaaike I agree with you, I took the test for my data on my mobile during high usage time. The test is different now. The download speed is now 6.31. And the upload speed is now 9.99. Maybe there is where is the network problem when there is high usage on my data plan. I do get where's a network a few times a day still periodically.
Message 13 of 42 (828 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@JustJazzy81 @GracieSeven are you still having issues purchasing the boxes now? We had connectivity issues yesterday but they should be resolved now. 

Message 14 of 42 (759 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SimGuruMaaike it's done it a lot ever since I had the game earlier in the year. they disappear to purchase then reappear
Message 15 of 42 (739 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

here is what I get most of the time Screenshot_20191203-085252_The Sims.jpg

Message 16 of 42 (731 Views)

@JustJazzy81 I saw the same thing in my game this evening. Seems to be working now. Haven't had a where's the network prompt though.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 42 (724 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 nope, mines been down 24+ hours. I can't even buy sim cash etc. everything says unavailable, and I need sim cash!
I've tried everything.
Message 18 of 42 (704 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SimGuruMaaike I am able to buy packs, but I do get where's the network when I do make a purchase for the two packs offered for STS. I was able to get the two packs but I'm just reporting it. I did download the patch last night too.
Message 19 of 42 (683 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@JustJazzy81 I saw you tried a lot of actions on your phone, have you tried restarting your WiFi router? 

Message 20 of 42 (676 Views)