Info Gathering: PC Crashing before getting to lobby

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Info Gathering: PC Crashing before getting to lobby

★ Apprentice

Yep, i have tried these options. the contact support page doesnt work for me. it continually crashes when i try to use it so I just used twitter for now. 

Message 41 of 339 (842 Views)

★ Apprentice

@suprvilln87  I talked to support aswell with no succes anyways. 
This is getting annoying. While my friends get their rank over Plat and i cant even play. So now i have to make a new account, lvl it to 10, get it from bronze to gold solo before playing with my friends. Stupid bug

Message 42 of 339 (913 Views)

Re: Game crashes before main menu after Aftermarket Update

★★★★★ Novice
@NeuroFuzzy im dumb and forgott to type that things like controlls, audio and i think also video settings is saved on the account and not in the game so idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Message 43 of 339 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I seriously wonder what would make our accounts viable for this problem. 

Message 44 of 339 (904 Views)

★ Apprentice
@eschee yep. support told me to re-install windows lol. If I can log into a brand new account and it works but if i use my real account and it wont work but im using the exact same file path for the game install then the issue is not my computer, it's this stupid game. I am levelling also and all my aftermarket unlocks wont even carry over to my real account. I'm hoping once they patch when the aftermarket event is over my real account will go back to working, i will have just toiled away and unlocked all my stuff on an account i wont use.
Message 45 of 339 (886 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ShinSakuraNomai i spoke with support and verified my account isn't blacklisted/banned. so it's something on their end, a profile error or something.
Message 46 of 339 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@suprvilln87Talked with support today again. I told them that i could play on my sisters account on my PC, and she coudnt play

on my account on her pc. Then they told me that my account has an 24H cooldown and thats why its not working.

So they blamed the issue on something i did today, when the problem is almost 5 days old at this point.

Message 47 of 339 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@eschee it's almost as if they don't know what the * they are talking about
Message 48 of 339 (876 Views)

★ Apprentice
@NeuroFuzzy They dont. it looks like they give me advice that makes me not able to speak more with them.
Message 49 of 339 (865 Views)

★ Apprentice
@eschee yeah it's BS. wtf is a 24 hour cool down? lmbo. when i speak with them they gave me random links, one person gave me a link to a support site for league of legends that had spyware on it. I think they literally get on the support chat and google your issue for you and throw whatever at the wall to see what sticks. EA support is absolutely clueless, hate to say it but it is true. I have spoken to 4 different support agents at this point and they all have my dxdiag and msinfo files i uploaded and everyone said something different. if they actually knew what the answer was then there wouldn't be such variation in the answers they give. I just started levelling on my new "alt" account since that is where all my unlocks will live I guess. I asked them if they could just copy my unlocks/currency/battlepass to my new account and they said it isnt possible. what a laugh.
Message 50 of 339 (855 Views)