Message 311 of 339 (748 Views)

Re: Info Gathering: PC Crashing before getting to lobby

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

OER ID Number: 1308c3cf30200bc6
Windows Language: English
Error message (if any): Code:Net
When did this start for you?: Feb 9, 2021
Approximately what % of the time does this happen? 100% of the time.

Video of Bug: https://streamable.com/762trv

Message 312 of 339 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tstorm0023 Hi, Could you describe the crash? and Lastly, have you tried an alternative account or logging from another PC?
Message 313 of 339 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@proteinbrains Hi, I am sorry but your problem does not fully fit this thread. To these users the Apex crashes as it tries to connect in. Your Apex however does not crash. Nonetheless, have you checked whether the servers are down?
Message 314 of 339 (710 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ShinSakuraNomai
I have the same exact issue as the people above me from my understanding, but instead of just being sent to the Main Menu screen over and over again, I also receive a Code:net error along with the crash. People seem to have a workaround for the more simple issue it seems, but havent seen anything with Code:Net error getting fixed.
Message 315 of 339 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ShinSakuraNomaiEssentially what I got on my new account was everything but: Dive Trails, Badges, Tracker stats. There are a few caveats to this though.

1)A few of the Iron Crown event skins (I had the wraith one) was not able to be moved, apparently "they don't exist on their system"

2)They don't have a way to track which skins are on your account, so a LOT of the legendries I had were not moved over, thus I was asked to make a list of ones I didn't have on my new account. So I went to the wiki and made a VERY thorough list of skins, finishers and whatnot that I, totally absolutley 100% completely guaranteed with no doubt ever in the history of the universe, had on my account. It was over 5 months, memory can be a bit foggy.

3)Have everything granted. Except the things that cant be moved or given as they are "Server granted" like heirlooms apparently.

EDIT: This is General_Iroh1, on my new account BTW.

Message 316 of 339 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@proteinbrains Then I will ask you to do one thing. Make an alt account and log onto it through your PC. Do not change anything on the computer. If you can log in through alt account, try with the main one. If the problem persists, it's most likely our problem. Then I will ask you to contant the EA Help to create a case and have them try to log onto your accoutn through their side see if it works then try your alt account as well. If it shows there on their side too, then yeah it's highly likely you will be this overall problem and you can do nothing but play alt account. THere is no workaround for our problem. We Crash BEFORE we get the continue button. THe moment our accounts connect to server, Apex crashes.
Message 317 of 339 (622 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@ShinSakuraNomai I am able to log in on an alt account, that's what I told EA Help, and they told me it is definitely a server side issue that they are aware of and working on. And I see what you mean about your issue, sounds closely related and unfortunately no fix for either one.
Message 318 of 339 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@General_iroh1 yo,it's so hard to get my 4k and 20 kills back, cheats are rampant as usual in game... those i miss the most.
Message 319 of 339 (569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yup. I had a few champs with 20kill 4k dmg, 10k + kill trackers. had the rare 10/10/10 badge. day 1 account.

Message 320 of 339 (523 Views)