[Info] Compatibility on Android devices

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: CANT DOWNLOAD SIMS MOBILE ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 PRIME.

The J3 prime is one I hear a lot, but it's not supported. 

For a list of supported devices you can have a peek over here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-request-What-Android-device-are-you-running-the-game...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 91 of 109 (5,142 Views)

Re: [Info] Compatibility on Android devices

★★★ Newbie
I wish it was compatible for my Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. I seriously wanna play the game. ;-; please make my wish happen.
Message 92 of 109 (5,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Panda_Oreo_Queen wrote:
I wish it was compatible for my Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. I seriously wanna play the game. ;-; please make my wish happen.

Actually if you have a computer you can play by using an app called Bluestacks. It will act as an Android device.

Message 93 of 109 (5,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Google Play says Sims Mobile NOT compatible with Chromebook Pixel LS 16GB. 

Message 94 of 109 (4,989 Views)

★ Apprentice

@XAtlantis2 wrote:

Google Play says Sims Mobile NOT compatible with Chromebook Pixel LS 16GB. 

That could be related to two things, first is the resolution of the Chromebook Pixel is higher than most phones although considering some phones have a 2K display I doubt this is the issue, the second and most likely reason is the processor on the Pixel is an Intel x86 processor and not ARM.

Message 95 of 109 (4,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my tablet lenovo tap 2 A7 30hc in the play store writes that nepodderzhivaetsyaigra, but I tried to download started at the beginning of the game says that does not understand what I have for the device, well, then everything works there is nothing to lag, but there is one but the screen resolution is visible there is the lowest and therefore all Simply allowing norms to be put and everything would be cool....

Message 96 of 109 (3,865 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a galaxy A10(2019) running Android Pie so can I run the sims mobile?

Message 97 of 109 (3,286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Yriy4 It is actually the exact same.thing that is happening with my Huawei Mate 20 Lite... i can easily download it to the Play Store but then when I play it does not recognize the device so the graphics suck and the screenshot also.

Can't believe that after all these years still these problem have not been fixed, I did put my money on this game, SOLVE it and fix it

Message 98 of 109 (3,266 Views)

@sally-magical your phone is mentioned in the thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Collection-thread-Issues-with-certain-devices/m-p/7353246#M106...
It feels like years, but the game just recently turned 1 year old. It got released worldwide on March 6, 2018.

@gtabestplayer123 have you tried just installing it through the app store?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 99 of 109 (3,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, 15 GB free and my RAM is 4GB, it should run the game perfectly but google play says it's not compatible.

I can't even find the game on the playstore even after I've updated my OS to latest update, google play is also up to date.

Resolution is FHD so that's not it.

Thanks!

Message 100 of 109 (2,924 Views)