Re: [Info] Compatibility on Android devices

by sorxu

Original Post

★★ Novice
I seem to have intermittent compatibility with this game. I have an LG V30+ and after some time of it claiming incompatibility I factory reset my phone and the game installed and played fantastically. Fast forward to this morning, I get a prompt for an update. I follow the link and to my horror the play store is claiming once again that my device is incompatible. I've reached out to support on this matter (weirdly the only place I seem to consistently get responses from EA is Facebook Messenger) and they seem pretty much as baffled as me. I really hope this gets fixed soon because it's insanely frustrating.
Message 81 of 109 (4,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have just one question. Can you make Sims Mobile available on more devices? I have a Android phone called Vivax Fun S500 and I cant play Sims Mobile and I really want the game. My brother cant play the game also, he has an LG. I hope you can release the game for more devices. Thank you.

Message 82 of 109 (4,728 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

so, that's great and all, but i use an essential phone and i'm stuck on the level 6 party unlock because i can't tap the button that it wants me too. some of the buttons near the edges of the screen need me to press slightly below or above them to actually open anything, except i can't with this one because it's directly connected to the edge. there is no screen resolution setting either.

Message 83 of 109 (4,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 is 'strong' enough to run this app? I'm planing on getting one and I'm just curious.

Message 84 of 109 (4,615 Views)

From what I've heard the J3 isn't strong enough to run the game.

You can see the list I've got until now on here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-request-What-Android-device-are-you-running-the-game...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 85 of 109 (4,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a device Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime. And it says it's not compatible. When will it be available??
Message 86 of 109 (4,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My android phone is currently not compatible for the game. In the future do you know if the game will become compatible to fit devices it currently can't run on, or if the device will remain not compatible since it is not strong enough to run the game.
Message 87 of 109 (4,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a LG Stylo 2 with Android 5.1.1. In the United States and I am also having issues downloading and installing updates through Google Plat Store. I was able to download Sims Mobile after I reset my phone to factory setting and then the ASOS event came out and I was still unable to update without resetting my phone to factory settings again. I am still unable to install today's update.
Message 88 of 109 (4,483 Views)

@justaveragehuman no, as the game isn't able to run on the specs I don't think it will be added. 

@Axs5249Sxa833 Did you install through the Google Play store after the factory reset? Do you get an error when you try to update?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 89 of 109 (4,467 Views)

CANT DOWNLOAD SIMS MOBILE ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY J3 PRIME.

★★ Novice
Hello.
I seem to be have trouble with being able to download The Sims Mobile. Google Play says that the game its incompatible with my device. But, one of the platforms for the game is an Android which is what I have. I've cleared my storage and it still would not download. I also saw on Google Play that it accepts Androids 4.1 and up. My Android is a 7.0. I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime. Is there anyway that you can help me? If so, thank you.
Message 90 of 109 (4,392 Views)