Can't download the game

by The_Reaper_lol

Original Post

Re: Why is my phone not compatible when I meet the requirements?

★ Apprentice

@HiddenTidess wrote:
Samsung LG. Is there some kind of list that I don't know about that are not compatible? It would be nice to see what ones that can support the game without having to get a $1000 iphone for no reason than for a game.

Have a look in the Technical Issues forum and the thread about what phones people are using to play The Sims Mobile.

Message 61 of 109 (4,653 Views)

Re: [Info] Compatibility on Android devices

★★★★★ Novice

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. At first, the game was not compatible, but I changed the resolution on my phone, cleared my Google Play Store and Google Play Services caches, restarted my phone, and haven't had any issues since.

However, my sister has a Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. I cannot change her resolution, but I have cleared her caches and restarted her phone. Nothing is working. I also contacted EA Help (my only options were to receive a call or send an email). The gentleman was quite rude, and while I will not relate the particulars of what was said, I was eventually told to post my issue on the forum, without receiving any sort of help.

I am very disappointed in EA on this one. My sister and I were so excited to play this together. Is there any way it could be made compatible for her phone in a later update? I do not think power is the issue because my parents have phones with much weaker specs, and it runs just fine for them.

Thank you to anyone that takes the time to read this and/or respond!

Message 62 of 109 (4,669 Views)

Re: Does not work with my phone

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Followup: The test with Bluestacks works! Guess I'll be playing Sims Mobile on my PC. (At least until they make it compatible with the Samsung J3.)

Message 63 of 109 (4,662 Views)

Can't download the game

★★★ Novice
I just can't download the game. I'm getting the "Your device is not compatible with this version" message on play store.

And the annoying part in all of this is that the game runs fine on my phone (same manufacturer/ram...) The only difference is that my tablet runs android 5.1 and my phone 6.0.

Neither device is supported (I even got a message when I opened the game about that)

Any advice?
Message 64 of 109 (4,647 Views)

Re: Can't download the game

@The_Reaper_lol merged your post with an existing post on compatibility, please check out Mai's message on the first page.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 65 of 109 (4,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also trying to figure out why Google Play is giving me the "your device is not compatible with this app" message. I have an Asus Chromebook Flip C100P, with 4 or 5 GBs of free memory. Is it just not powerful enough to run The Sims Mobile? 

Message 66 of 109 (4,584 Views)

It takes a bit more than free space. So it very well could be.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 67 of 109 (4,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
First of all, thanks for relocating my post to the appropriate page.

Apart from my first question, searching the ea help forum I found something I want to verify.

Is it possible to download an apk of the game and if yes is that legal (I never had an issue about installing and app so I don't really know) and is it safe?
Message 68 of 109 (4,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is this game compaible with the LG aristo

Message 69 of 109 (4,529 Views)

★ Apprentice

@jannellyskpop wrote:

is this game compaible with the LG aristo

It might although the 1.5GB of RAM may be an issue, you could try it and let us know as the game is free to download.

Message 70 of 109 (4,515 Views)