Re: Sims Mobile isn't compatible?

by terminus_a_quo

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile on Galaxy Tab A

@Anayath1 you could try the suggestions from Mai on the first page of this thread on her tablet. Who knows maybe it will work... 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 51 of 109 (4,492 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @BigGamerGirl,

I didn't mean bigger in the sense of installation size Wink

Keep in mind The Sims FreePlay was released 7 years ago, and technology and mobile phones have changed a lot in that time. Your phone might be able to run The Sims FreePlay but not The Sims Mobile.

You can buy a new phone today, yes, and it can be unable to run the game - depends on how powerful your new phone is. It's the same than with computers: you can buy a new computer today, but if it's not designed to run games, it might not be able to run them.

-Mai
Message 52 of 109 (4,487 Views)

Why is my phone not compatible when I meet the requirements?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can only find what version of Android you need to have in order to download, but that's it... There is nothing else I have found yet it says my phone is not compatible and has plenty of space. It's not that old at all either, not even 6 months if that. It's also not telling me why it isn't compatible (would be nice if they did!).

Message 53 of 109 (4,469 Views)

Re: Why is my phone not compatible when I meet the requirements?

Champion (Retired)

@HiddenTidess

It might be too weak, like have to little ram och low CPU. What phone do you have?

Message 54 of 109 (4,438 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Mai wrote:
Hi @BigGamerGirl,

I didn't mean bigger in the sense of installation size Wink

Keep in mind The Sims FreePlay was released 7 years ago, and technology and mobile phones have changed a lot in that time. Your phone might be able to run The Sims FreePlay but not The Sims Mobile.

You can buy a new phone today, yes, and it can be unable to run the game - depends on how powerful your new phone is. It's the same than with computers: you can buy a new computer today, but if it's not designed to run games, it might not be able to run them.

-Mai

Exactly, my Nokia 8 isn't on the compatible list but it installs and runs just fine. There are lots of factors that determine if a game will or will not run on a phone e.g. compatibility with a certain manufacturers software on top of Android.

Message 55 of 109 (4,459 Views)

What list are you referring to @terminus_a_quo?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 56 of 109 (4,457 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

What list are you referring to @terminus_a_quo?

There is another thread on here that has a list of devices that are known to be able to run it:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-request-What-Android-device-are-you-running-the-game...

Message 57 of 109 (4,455 Views)

Hahaha, yes that's my post. I'm looking for devices that are able to run the game. We sadly don't have a list yet of Android devices that are able to run the game.

So if it's not on there I can add it if it runs on your phone! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 58 of 109 (4,447 Views)

Re: Why is my phone not compatible when I meet the requirements?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Samsung LG. Is there some kind of list that I don't know about that are not compatible? It would be nice to see what ones that can support the game without having to get a $1000 iphone for no reason than for a game.
Message 59 of 109 (4,424 Views)

Technikai probléma

★★★ Newbie
honored addressee! I was very happy when I read that they finally made the sims game on mobile. and I regret that the game is incompatible with my phone. samsung galaxy ace4 😕
Message 60 of 109 (4,447 Views)