Then the specs probably aren't strong enough on the devices... Frown

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 40 of 109 (3,813 Views)

The Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello! Since the Sims Mobile released today, I wanted to download it but Google Play said my device was not compatible. However, I have an Android with version 7.0, so I don't know why it isn't compatible.And I have 2GB of RAM . What else does it need?

Message 41 of 109 (3,822 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile

Champion (Retired)

@antonisvylta02

It can depend on many things, like the CPU, what phone do you have? 
Also, some people got the message because they did not have enough space on their phone, make sure it's not that.

Message 42 of 109 (3,820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a Huawei Honor 7 lite . I checked the storage and its ok .

Message 43 of 109 (3,812 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@antonisvylta02

Then it might not be powerful enough. Frown

Message 44 of 109 (3,802 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

I have merged several threads to this one - please, take a look to first post as I've tried to answer your questions there.

Thanks!
-Mai

Message 46 of 109 (3,790 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile on Galaxy Tab A

★★★★ Apprentice
Fyi Bluestacks is an app for a Windows Pc that functions like an Android virtual machine. All u have to do is run the installer and it does everything else. I plan to test Sims mobile with it tonite since Bluestacks comes with Google play store app built in.
Message 47 of 109 (3,786 Views)

@Anayath1 also have a peek at https://answers.ea.com/t5/Accessibility/ct-p/accessibility-en
Your post was merged into a collection thread about compatibility, maybe the first post by Mai can help you.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 48 of 109 (3,780 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile isn't compatible?

★★★ Apprentice
The sims freeplay is a bigger game then sims mobile as it is 1 G. The Powerful phone system is not true Because even new phones don't work. The app isn't even on the Google play app.
Message 49 of 109 (3,770 Views)

★★★ Novice
We are going to try to download on my phone, but it is definitely not ideal. While I bought the biggest phone on the market (for times when she uses it), it is still significantly smaller than her tablet, making it difficult for her to see. I just unloaded all of my pics so that we could download and will see if it works for her when she gets home from school. So disappointed in EA's accessibility.
Message 50 of 109 (3,761 Views)