Re: Sims Mobile isn't compatible?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

The app store will tell you if you can play the app or not.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 109 (4,819 Views)

★★★ Guide

I find that weird because it's not even on the app store on my device and I was able to play the apk version.

Message 11 of 109 (4,786 Views)
Highlighted

What device do you have @pepperjax1230?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 109 (4,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Samsung Galaxy Tab A Is there a list of devices that work with this game because I can't even find one. It doesn't even tell you how much ram you need to play. Like I said the APK app is running the game fine on my tablet.

Message 13 of 109 (4,750 Views)

non - compatible

★★★★ Novice

i got the text stating that i can download sims mobile, google play pops up and it still tells me that it's non compatible and i have a samsung galaxy j3 emerge running on android 6.0.1 with 550MB free in RAM. the phone as of jan 6 is a year old.

Message 14 of 109 (4,605 Views)

Galaxy S7 incompatible with game?

★★★★★ Novice

I have a Galaxy S7, which has 4gb of Ram, but the play store says my device is incompatible. Any insight here as to why? I can't find a comprehensive list of what devices are compatible, so even if I did want to upgrade, I don't know how to ensure my device is compatible, as mine meets all the specification. 

Message 15 of 109 (4,613 Views)

Re: Galaxy S7 incompatible with game?

★★★★★ Novice

Aha I found the problem. I didn't have enough space on my phone so it incorrectly was flagged as incompatible. If anyone else is having this issue, try clearing out some room!

Message 16 of 109 (4,672 Views)

Re: non - compatible

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@zombiexlollipop

550 MB of RAM sounds a bit on the low side though.

Make sure you have enough space on your phone to download, but if it still says incompatible, then it probably is as 550MB RAM is not very much.

Message 17 of 109 (4,600 Views)

Re: non - compatible

★★★★ Novice
thanks!
Message 18 of 109 (4,594 Views)

Not that I know of sadly. Do you have enough space on your tablet to download the game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 19 of 109 (4,665 Views)