Re: Infinite loading screen.

by Baconaliick

Original Post

Re: Infinite loading when opening the game

★★★★ Novice

So guys I'm still experiencing the loading screen issue - Any fix so far?

Message 11 of 24 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I also currently have this issue, however I had no issue before they released the fix. There is a work around if you want to play in the meantime, if you create a new account you can log into it and play from there no problem, so it seems to be an account issue on their end, from what i can guess.
Message 12 of 24 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 13 of 24 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so here's what I did : when in origin client, go to properties - "command line while launching" or something like that and typed -quickstart. It worked and I have no goddamn clue why. Please help spread the "solution" (maybe?)

Message 14 of 24 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately this didn't work for me @Pykehere but I am having cloud storage sync issues now as well, so maybe thats affecting it.
Message 15 of 24 (996 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 16 of 24 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why is this post marked as solved? It is NOT solved and the more time goes by the more people are unable to play. :/

Message 17 of 24 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on Xbox 1

Message 18 of 24 (941 Views)

Community Manager

@UrsidaeOfficial 

It is encouraged to mark a fix as a solution so others can easily see it when they're searching for workarounds for a specific issue. We understand a solution might not work for everyone. On the technical issues page you'll see a "Top Answers" tile. By going there you'll be able to see anything that has helped fix something for players. Marking something as a solutions a lot with increasing visibility and making searches easier for everyone.

We do have another topic on this in the link below where we are asking for info and providing updates.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Still-have-Infinite-Loading-Screen-even-after-the-patch/m...

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 24 (826 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Infinite loading screen.

★★★ Newbie

The issue still persists... I'm on pc and the attempting connection loops and asks me to retry every few minutes

Message 20 of 24 (811 Views)