Re: Infinite loading screen

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi.  I'm playing Apex on Steam. So I have the infinite loading screen bug.  Before this, it had been okay.  I had loading screen for a minute or two before I get timed out and I can log back in without problems.  Then when I tried to play rank, my game crashed.  Now whenever I log back in, I just get infinite loading screen that lasts indefinitely.  

Solutions I tried:

flushdns

rebooted by router

verified file integrity

changed compatibility in windows 7/vista

re-installed the game

updated all my drivers

None of them worked.  Please help?  Thank you.

Edit:

I managed to force my way in by disconnecting my internet, get timed out, and connecting again.  But when I try to get into rank, I crashed again. 

Message 1 of 11 (885 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MeruMeruYes 

Thanks for getting back to me. Are you using an Nvidia graphics card? If so, did you try updating the drivers using the express method and then launching the game through the GeForce Experience?

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (852 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @MeruMeruYes.

Did you also try updating your CPU drivers? If not, check out this post. It may help. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 11 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_AljoHi! Thanks for responding so quickly but yes my CPU drivers are all up to date.  I still get infinite loading screen.  And ranked crashes.

Message 3 of 11 (860 Views)

Community Manager

@MeruMeruYes 

Thanks for getting back to me. Are you using an Nvidia graphics card? If so, did you try updating the drivers using the express method and then launching the game through the GeForce Experience?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 11 (853 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Yes sir. I updated it and launched it via GEForce experience and while the loading screen is slow, at least I can go in without having to disconnect and reconnecting again. Looks like I can go to ranked without crashing again too. Thank you so much for your help!
Message 5 of 11 (835 Views)

Community Manager

@MeruMeruYes 

Great! I'm glad to hear it's working now. This is an issue that is being investigated so hopefully a proper resolution will be released in the future. If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Good luck and have fun!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 11 (826 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo can you help me I have the same problem and it didn't work with Geforce experience either I've tried everything else!!
Message 7 of 11 (651 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue, cant get past the loading screen, tried everything and nothing worked, the only way i could ay the game is by using a vpn....

Please give us a fix EA

Issue is happening to me on steam AND origin 

Message 8 of 11 (620 Views)

Community Manager

@louch22 @sexot1c 

If you have updated your drivers using the express method and launched the game through GeForce Experience as well as updated your CPU drivers, try the suggestions in this post. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 11 (550 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Aljo IT WORKS!!!
Message 10 of 11 (522 Views)