Re: Infinite load screen

by Bloodhammer420

Original Post

Infinite load screen

★★★ Novice

Just ressubbed today, very excited to get back into playing, even bought the 20$ special they are running after playing for an hour. 
Out of the blue I start getting infinite load screens, only way to get out of them is to close the program via task manager.
I've done all the standard stuff trying to fix the problem... (reset the router, uninstall and reinstall the client and clearing my bitraider folder, etc.)
Still experiencing the same issues, would really appreciate some help here.

Message 1 of 6 (365 Views)

@MorninJoe710

The first place to look for loading screen issues is the antivirus and firewall , ensure both launcher.exe and swtor.exe are in the exception lists

It is possible that this can be a net issue either confined to an ISP or region howvever in these cases there is usually more then one person posting if a region issue.

If it persists past 24 hours it is worth testing further, if you need a hand post back and can help to try and see if can work out why. 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 6 (349 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@MorninJoe710

If your issue persists, could you also clarify if you're getting the infinite loading screen after you hit Play on the Launcher and before the character selection screen? Or is it when you hit Play on a character, and the loading screen is for the character loading into the game? If it's when you're loading into a character, does it happen with all your characters?

Message 3 of 6 (340 Views)

★ Novice

iam having the same problem and its the first loading screen

Message 4 of 6 (321 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Bloodhammer420

Have you tried @proxos666 suggested troubleshooting steps with the firewall? What's the Account Name you're logging in with?

Message 5 of 6 (279 Views)

★ Novice

I fixed my problem nvida experience it optimized everything and then it worked

Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)