Infinite load screen on Corellia

by Thanatos_Primus

Original Post

Re: Infinite load screen on Corellia

EA Live QV Team

@Thanatos_Primus

I was able to remotely load your character into Corellia without any issues so there's nothing wrong with your character or account itself, which is good news since those issues would be very tricky to fix.

Can you try and delete the config folder and XFR files, just like the repair guide @proxos666 linked, but also delete the folder named 'swtor', which will clear the DiskCacheArena and cause a very small download, just to refresh the game client.

Message 11 of 19 (899 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just tried to do all you write.Same endless 20 %.Are you sure you checked my account? My profile name-ThanatosPrima.Character-Vad Falkori,imp.agent.,Darth Malgus server.I'm sorry for troubles,but it like 4 days i cant finish my damn story line.

Message 12 of 19 (889 Views)

@Thanatos_Primus

So to understand where you are at 

You cannot login on that character at all 

Can you create a new character and login to the game ? 

If the answer is no for all above, have you tried restarting the router/modem and removed and re-added exceptions to the antivirus and firewall for both launcher.exe and swtor.exe

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 13 of 19 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

????? I have FULL acess to my account and character.I get this message about unavailable characher only then i try to get on Corellia and wait for god damn ever.AFTER i reenter game everything good and can move wherever i would like except this magic planet.

Message 14 of 19 (869 Views)

@Thanatos_Primus

Ok just wanted to confirm you can actually log in on that character

Very odd if @EA_Kipling is able to load corellia on your account, this is a very unusual issue if a repair and deleting the diskcachearena file doesnt help

Have you tried lowering all ingame gfx settings to low to see if any change at all ?

Only thing i can see in the dxdiag is that the intel video driver is a 2016 version and isnt likely designed for RS2 Win 10 version.

The nvidia driver is updated but the nvidia driver uses the intel driver as a base driver.

To try and update this driver, try this intel utility - Link  if it identifies a driver and it cant install, it is likely the currently used driver needs to be removed first.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 15 of 19 (861 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well,i think i did really everything.I was trying update driver,get error,delete old drivers,download new.And even test it with max low setting in 800x600.Still the same problem.

I guess it will be faster to complete rep.story class,then trying to find a way on this planet.

Message 16 of 19 (842 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Thanatos_Primus

I still suspect it might be corrupted game assets, and because the streaming launcher (BitRaider) isn't amazing at doing repairs, it's not fixing it for you.

If you're willing to reinstall/redownload the game, you can switch to the non-streaming launcher here.

Once you're converted, run the repair a few times to make sure it comes back clean, then it should work.

Message 17 of 19 (1,806 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Finally!After all these days!Thank you so much!May the force serve you well.
Message 18 of 19 (808 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Excellent to hear! May the Force be with you as well.

Message 19 of 19 (780 Views)