Re: Infinite black loading screen

★★★ Novice
@xD9Dante This didn't work for me, but thank you for the suggestion
Message 31 of 40 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

Temporary workaround that worked for me:

- Launch Apex and get to the black loading screen

- Wait for connection timeout error message (~2 min)

- Immediately try connecting again

Hope this helps for now. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

Message 32 of 40 (3,859 Views)

★ Novice

I've been trying to fix this infinite black loading screen issue for the past couple of days.

Here are some of the things I've done:

- Repaired game (x2) on Origin

- Deinstalled game on Origin and installed on Steam

- Restarted my computer

Some interesting things about this would be that 1: when I got onto the game by accepting a party invite on Steam, it actually loaded me in, and 2: when I was trying to fix these issues I always got error code "codeTongue outin" but, now that I did the Bluetooth trick I instead got error code "code:net". This might be because I did the Bluetooth trick today (and the other ones earlier on in the week) but I thought it interesting nonetheless.

Message 33 of 40 (1,147 Views)

★ Novice
@b0bno2 for some reason the pin was interpreted as a face
Message 34 of 40 (1,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

yea exactly the same here, "inifinte loading screen" happens and taskmanager tells me there is huge load on the CPU and hardisks for at least 2min , when you choose a gametype it freezes for another minute and again the cpu load skyrockets, followed by yet another server timeout.
And when im finally able to join i experience Framedrops of over 50% the usual value on Olympus which never happened before (around Boxing Ring) , messing up the display sync on my end resulting in mouse stutters, ect.
The methods given to fix simply dont work. 
All happening exactly since the last update, so clearly not an OS fault , other games work flawless.
Ever thought of doing a rollback to what it was before and re-relase the update when it actually works ?
Also giving this topic a "solved" icon when the solution doesnt work for quite some ppl is poor.

Message 35 of 40 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Same / similar problem here. Login takes about 5-10 minutes, and when switching from "Trios" to "Arenas" or "Ranked" it throws me out again (code:net error).
Problem happens since about 3-4 days ago.

Message 36 of 40 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem, stuck on the black loading screen for over 5mins before loading in for the past 2 weeks. Today I tried launching my game but it is stucked at the loading screen for over 10 mins. I tried verifying game integrity and restart my pc and it doesn't work. I manage to fix it by choosing a different data center before I click continue, and I load in instantly.  

Message 37 of 40 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Edit.: Read P.S. first

I manage to fix my infinity screen loading. Now is taking 8 seconds!!

I think the problem is in changing language option.

No idea how it fix my game but I want share my fix.

Core xxx version is language version chosen when I install the game.

My game was core Japanese version.

1. I uninstall my game from Origin menu.

2. I install English version in another place

example:

old install dir "W:\All Games\Origin\Apex".

new install dir "W:\All Games\Apex".

3. I run Apex.

4.(idk if it change something) I click accessibility button (game froze for 3 seconds)  and cancel.

5. I click continue button and after 8 seconds I was in the lobby.

That fixed my game. Maps and lobby is loading normally without long load bug.

After all I change language to Japanese and game is loading normally.

P.S.: I see now maybe is my 4th step because in Japanese version there is no accessibility option button in menu before lobby.

Message 38 of 40 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@-OkzYDakzY- @Hibarixx3 hello, I think you need change language to English and click that accessibility option button. I am very curious if it work.
Message 39 of 40 (786 Views)

★ Novice

I have a similar problem, I'm in the loading screen for 10~15 min and when changing game modes (with party members) my computer will freeze then kick me back to the loading screen where. I've repaired, re-installed, drivers are up to date. I've been playing since launch but it's now unplayable which is really upsetting. My DxDiag should be attached, please help. 

Message 40 of 40 (666 Views)