Re: Infinite black loading screen

by AznNerdz21

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Loonxtic Is not server issue. First loading to lobby is taking 6 minutes after that client is trying connect to the server lobby getting error code net (I thing is mean time to get connection timeout) and if you try again connect then you can because you have loaded files in RAM and you can connect without (timeout) error because all files are almost loaded.
Message 21 of 40 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Fix loading module please. Even when we want play 1st match there is map loading but it taking like 1 min 30 sec is too long for loading map only.

Message 22 of 40 (909 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey Darko,

I've ran SFC, seems there wasn't anything to repair? Game is still broken

Please check attached screen capture

Message 23 of 40 (877 Views)

★ Apprentice

did you do dism first?

Message 24 of 40 (840 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes sorry should have mentioned I ran dism before that.

Message 25 of 40 (828 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AznNerdz21 I have no idea what i was doing, but i was trying just random stuff like turning off my wireless drivers and testing it. I finally disabled my bluetooth, restarted my pc, turned it back on and now i'm able to log in without the infinite loading screen. I restarted my pc again with my bluetooth on and i am still able to get on apex fine. Idk if it'll work for you, but i thought id let you know what I did to somehow resolve this annoying issue.
Message 26 of 40 (822 Views)

★ Apprentice

I ran it, restarted pc, so far so good. thanks for the help, just wish it wasnt an issue to start with or was fixed with a game update

Message 27 of 40 (797 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont think everyone has a bt pc

Message 28 of 40 (782 Views)

★★ Novice

Shame on you for having people run useless checks on their side when you know it's a bug on your side. Do you think hundreds of people reporting this issue after the patch had by chance their windows corrupt all at the same time? This is an issue with your update. Escalate and fix it. The fact that this comes from a community manager is even more appalling. We deserve better than this.

Message 29 of 40 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What we want is message look like "Technical team notice this bug and it is added to bug list with high priority".

And I mean technical team, actual team working with bugs not community manager!

Message 30 of 40 (688 Views)