Infinite Matchmaking

by santiagopg3

Original Post

Infinite Matchmaking

★★★ Novice

Its been 2 weeks since my game is bug, i cant play with friends sometimes it doesnt connect to the servers and others times im just stuck in the lobby, i already try everything its not my internet or the servers it is a problem with the account by now you probably know about this issue it would be just incredible if you dont, worst thing is im waiting for 2 weeks so you can release an update and when you finally do it doesnt fix the problem ?? And i support this game a lot, its just unveliabable.

Message 1 of 5 (1,395 Views)

Re: Infinite Matchmaking

Community Manager

Hi there, @santiagopg3.

There are a few potential resolutions for this.

• If you're using an Nvidia graphics card, try updating the drivers using the Express method. Then, launch the game from the GeForce Experience.
  • Update your CPU drivers with the instructions here
  • It's possible this is related to Windows Defender. These instructions may help.
  • This could also be related to EasyAntiCheat. Take a look at this fix that worked for another player.

Please let me know if any of these help. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,347 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo thanks but im playing on play station and i also see other people having the same issue on xbox, any other game is fine, i read that some people fix it by initializing the console but i really dont want to do that.
Message 3 of 5 (1,327 Views)

Community Manager

@santiagopg3 

Sorry about that. Can you check the network settings screen on your console and tell me what it says for the NAT type? Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection? I know initializing the console can be a pain, but it could help. Just keep this in mind as a last resort.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,305 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo okay so its been almost one month and two updates, i try changing connection, servers, nat type, log back in my accounts even initialize the console and the problem is there! Its mind blowing no one have a solution or even adress this issue, how do you prioritize your updates?? I cant play the game and your fixing minor bugs, i would change game but now im only enjoying apex, i really just give up now, let me know if you find a solution, thanks.
Message 5 of 5 (1,273 Views)