Infinite Match Making, changing data center doesn't help at all

by selendis24

Original Post

Infinite Match Making, changing data center doesn't help at all

★★★ Novice

Hi , I'm a South Korean Gamer, playing on the Xbox platform, currently living in Seoul, Korea right now, and I usually played on Oregon Servers.  About two days ago I found out that my training range, duos&trios mode, ranked match were not accessible: what I mean by that is, the lobby just keep on waiting for other players to join but the player count never increases and it keeps on loading infinitely. Occasionally the sound that comes out when you get a match can be heard, but it doesn't actually sends me to an actual lobby. Rather, it starts back matchmaking again and again.   This has never happened before so I tried out a number of things to sort out the problem.  It turned out that titan fall 2 also had the same issue, while other games that I used to play(such as over watch,  halo 5) worked out just fine.      I called the router repair service to see if my network had any issues, but he said connections are fine.  I tried the troubleshoot procedures that you guys posted on your site but it did nothing: I don't think this is a port problem to be honest. I need a clear answer or understandable explanation to my account's situation

Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

Re: Infinite Match Making, changing data center doesn't help at all

★★★ Novice

To note:  this happens when I play as a solo player or when I'm the party leader.  When someone invites me and I get inside a party, I'm able to join a match.  

Also, I made an alt account to see if it also has the same issue. The alt account can access the firing range, but it ques infinitely on duos and trios.  

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)