Re: Infinite Loading Screen

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite Loading Screen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Played a match last night, once the squad was eliminated tried to leave the lobby but could not. Was forced to close the game manually and reopen it. I then get an infinite loading screen. I knocked it up to troubles of the day and went to bed. Wake up, I can log in, awesome, and proceed to play 1 match, once the Squad was eliminated tried to leave the lobby again and was again unable to. was forced to close the game manually again and I'm again greeted by a infinite loading screen 

Is this problem related to the continued server problems or something else at this point?

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@xBravesirrobinx Yea the PC side of things is having some issues with logging in. It is related in terms of what it did yesterday it is currently being worked on and they are trying to bring it up as quick as they can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@xBravesirrobinx Yea the PC side of things is having some issues with logging in. It is related in terms of what it did yesterday it is currently being worked on and they are trying to bring it up as quick as they can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)