Infinite Loading Screen (again) APEX LEGENDS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

SOLVED.

Message 1 of 7 (532 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading Screen (again) APEX LEGENDS

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This sems to be a dns issues from your provider, try to restart your Router.

If this don't help, try these steps

Disable temporally windows Firewall

Disable temporally your Anti-Virn Programs

And try to Repair the game with Origin ( right click on Apex in your Origin Library -> repair game )

Message 2 of 7 (507 Views)

Community Manager

If you are still having issues @Skvurrel I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (501 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko : I've tried them all except changing DNS server. This was the result from tracerouting EU btw. If this is bad news, I wonder why I can play anything else without any problems Standard smile

Regards,

-Sadpandaface Frown

Message 4 of 7 (491 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Here's an update. I deleted Apex and tried to reinstall it for the second time. At 60% downloaded I could log into the game as normal, but the performance would be miserable, so I waited until the game was finished downloading. At 100% I get the infinite loading screen again. I simply do NOT understand how this can be. Makes no sense. How come I can log into the game when it's not fully downloaded/installed, but not when it's DONE Frown

Message 5 of 7 (481 Views)

★ Apprentice

@KuchenBearTried to reinstall it for the second time and I don't think the problem lies on my end as I could perfectly log into the game at 60% downloaded through Origin, but not when it reached 100%. That makes this issue so freaking frustrating :/

Message 6 of 7 (474 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Skvurrel, I took a look at your UO Trace and it is not good. On your very first hop you have a Ping best/worst of 1ms/384ms and it gets higher as it goes along, in fact, that first hop is your best one as you have subsequent hops where it goes as high as 5ms/624ms and even 11ms/857ms.

Any difference greater than 100ms is cause for concern and you have not got a single hop with a good Ping best/worst.

Best thing to do is speak with your ISP and show them your UO Trace.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)