Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen? ALL
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since last patch
Summarize your bug Games will sometimes fail to load leaving you in an infinate loading screen. This just happened twice in a row after trying to join a friends server. Joining a server via the social menu is also becoming near impossible as it will not allow you to join the server as it possibly thinks you only want to join the squad (error code 5). It will also throw up unknown errors. I have been trying to join a particular server for 20 minutes and have been unable to do so. I really hope the devs can devote some time to the bugs in the menus as the problems start before you even enter a server.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play multiplayer and join off different friends noting how it often will not load the map.
What happens when the bug occurs? You spend excessive time attempting to join a game.
What should be happening instead? When joining a game off the xbox or BFV social menu I should be put in the same team as my friend if there is no room in that particular squad.

Games will sometimes fail to load leaving you in an infinate loading screen. This just happened twice in a row after trying to join a friends server. Joining a server via the social menu is also becoming near impossible as it will not allow you to join the server as it possibly thinks you only want to join the squad (error code 5). It will also throw up unknown errors. I have been trying to join a particular server for 20 minutes and have been unable to do so. I really hope the devs can devote some time to the bugs in the menus as the problems start before you even enter a server.

Message 1 of 3 (435 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Infinate loading screen-Joining on friends issues XB1

★★★ Newbie
@l337RAGE This has been a continuing issue with me also. I spent 3 hours today trying to load into 2 different servers. I cannot play this game.....literally.
Message 2 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: Infinate loading screen-Joining on friends issues XB1

★★★ Expert

I read team is working on it but delayed due to corona - work from home efforts

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)