Infiltrate The Enemy...

by The_Storm_Panda

Original Post

Infiltrate The Enemy...

★★★★ Apprentice

Infiltrate the enemy, is todays timed challenge. And I don't know about everyone else, but it doesn't work in my house.
"Defeat 5 enemies while in infiltration mode" is what it says. I've killed 20 or so now, all whilst in "infiltration mode". Some I've shot, some I've punched to death, still no kills registered.

So...what's the verdict??

Message 1 of 6 (710 Views)

Re: Infiltrate The Enemy...

★ Apprentice
I fired up Blast and got five kills (all shot), but none registered. I then tried again after unequipping the Hardened Infiltration star card I equipped solely for this challenge, and got my five kills again (all shot), and then they registered.

So do you have one of the Infiltration SCs equipped? Try removing it and see if that works.
Message 2 of 6 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can confirm that not only is this not working, but the Milestone “Stay True“ in the Career/Troopers area does not register Infiltration kills either...

Mine was at zero, and since I wanted to get two birds with one stone, I invested time in this Timed Challenge.

After a few kills, it’s still at zero.

I, too, have the Hardened Infiltration card installed, but I don’t have the patience to un-equip it and attempt more of these kills...
Message 3 of 6 (643 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had the same problem. I also had Hardened Infiltration activated. 30+ Infiltration kills, but no recognition in "Infiltrate the Enemy" or "Stay True."

Message 4 of 6 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the report! I have sent this feedback on. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 5 of 6 (499 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Managed to do it in one game. Worked with infiltration. Any variation of infiltration did not work.

Message 6 of 6 (494 Views)