Incorrect Lamborghini Aventador S Model

by Skmulla96

Original Post

Incorrect Lamborghini Aventador S Model

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I gave witnessed that the Aventador S Roadster model in the actual game is incorrect. The real life Aventador S has enlarged FIXED (stationary) air intakes, same as the SV, flanking both sides of the engine bonnet. But in the video that I have linked below, you can see that the enlarged "fixed" vents raise as if it is a standard LP 700-4 from NFS Payback. I believe this is a simple fix, just disable the active aero animation of the Vents for all the Aventadors in the game. Every Aventador in the game has fixed air intakes. Please see this and please try to correct the issue. It is really bad to look at when actual fans of the Aventador use the cars. Video link: https://youtu.be/bFbLSuP_yso
What car were you using? Lamborghini Aventador S LP 7040-4 Roadster
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch the video and skip to about 0:21 seconds. Or use the car on your own Dev. Build and see the problem yourself. Simply accelerate to about 130mph and you should see the issue. The vents go up for no reason and it looks really bad. The vents are supposed to be fixed (stationary). Video link: https://youtu.be/bFbLSuP_yso
What happens when the bug occurs? The air intakes on Aventador S models raise when they are supposed to be fixed and stay still at all times.
What do you expect to see? Simply disable the animation of the air vents raising. Simple as that. No adding anything or rebuilding. Just take out that animation. PS. Aventador Center Lock SV Wheels would be nice as well. ‌

1. Product: Need for Speed Heat
    Platform:Sony Playstation 4
    Summarize your bug I gave witnessed that the Aventador S Roadster model in the actual game is incorrect. The real life Aventador S has enlarged FIXED (stationary) air intakes, same as the SV, flanking both sides of the engine bonnet. But in the video that I have linked below, you can see that the enlarged "fixed" vents raise as if it is a standard LP 700-4 from NFS Payback. I believe this is a simple fix, just disable the active aero animation of the Vents for all the Aventadors in the game. Every Aventador in the game has fixed air intakes. Please see this and please try to correct the issue. It is really bad to look at when actual fans of the Aventador use the cars. Video link: https://youtu.be/bFbLSuP_yso
    What car were you using? Lamborghini Aventador S LP 740-4 Roadster
    Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
    What was the last event you played? Mainly Freeroam
    Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch the video and skip to about 0:21 seconds. Or use the car on your own Dev. Build and see the problem yourself. Simply accelerate to about 130mph and you should see the issue. The vents go up for no reason and it looks really bad. The vents are supposed to be fixed (stationary). Video link: https://youtu.be/bFbLSuP_yso
    What happens when the bug occurs? The air intakes on Aventador S models raise when they are supposed to be fixed and stay still at all times.
    What do you expect to see? Simply disable the animation of the air vents raising. Simple as that. No adding anything or rebuilding. Just take out that animation. PS. Aventador Center Lock SV Wheels would be nice as well.

Message 1 of 3 (1,001 Views)

Need For speed Heat SVJ AERO isuues

★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Wrong Aero on SVJ
What car were you using? Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and SVJ63
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Its easy the SVJ roadster 2019 has issue where spoiler is moving and side air intakes are opening this is not right, the SVJ and SVJ63 Do not have any real active aero they are not moving like on old aventador i guees it was mistake carried from the normal aventador, The other problem is with the SVJ63 coupe if stock livery is removed from body customization the side Air intakes disappear i guees is bug but it makes car really ugly
What happens when the bug occurs? Visuals of specified cars are just not right The SVJ roadster has moving Aero not like the real world car that has no moving aero whatso ever and the SVJ63 Coupe loses air intakes when stock livery is removed from body customization..
What do you expect to see? An update that turns off the SVJ roadster aero and lives it just the way the car should be and an update for the SVJ63 Coupe so the car does keep its roof air intake when stock livery is removed from body..

It's easy the SVJ roadster 2019 has issue where spoiler is moving and side air intakes are opening this is not right, the SVJ and SVJ63 Coupe Do not have any real active Aero they are not moving like on old aventador i guees it was mistake carried from the normal aventador, The other problem is with the SVJ63 coupe if stock livery is removed from body customization the side Air intakes disappear i guees is bug but it makes car really ugly please fix this at 70€ Game copy i thing bugs like that must not be there...

Message 2 of 3 (1,105 Views)

Re: Incorrect Lamborghini Aventador S Model

★★★ Newbie
@Skmulla96 And it is still there even in the new nfs unbound…. Guess they ain’t fixing it. I so badly want to buy nfs unbound and play but I really just do it for the Lambo. I’ll keep een eye on this and hope they wil fix it now.
Message 3 of 3 (460 Views)