by mchampion840

Original Post

Inalaara System does not appear on Galaxy Map

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug The Inalaara System does not appear on my Galaxy Map. I am near the point where the Archon takes over the space station, but the system will not appear. I have chosen Peebee's mission as the highlight, but when brought to the galaxy map it points to nothing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? I don't know
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. Download: 29.43 MBPS Upload 35.70 MBPS
What company provides your internet service? Verizon
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure to be honest. All I know is that I originally noticed this bug when Peebee's loyalty mission to go to the Inalaara system first appeared. I had assumed I did not progress far enough and did 2 more missions, which unlocked more systems, but not the one needed. The pictures I have attached show me turning on Peebee's mission as the main objective, and then going to the map, where it is still the main objective. It does not show any location for this system besides bright sun points which might indicate where the system is supposed to be. I am unsure honestly.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960M
Please enter memory size in GB. 227 GB

I have contacted EA about this, and they have told me it has to be a bug. I have reinstalled the game as they asked and it still persists. They told me to come to the forums and post this as a bug.

Message 1 of 5 (516 Views)

Re: Inalaara System does not appear on Galaxy Map

★★★★ Novice

Well I found one solution which was to completely backtrack to an old file before Peebee gave that quest. It loaded up this time but something like this may be an issue for others.

Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, this stops my game, since the nav map is blank, so I'm stuck in that system (even after a quit/restart). I don’t want to reload an earlier game. So I guess… I'm done.

Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm sorry to hear that. I was frustrated to have to backtrack after working so long. Hopefully someone will come by and offer a better alternative
Message 4 of 5 (424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
Too many bugs for this game
Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help