Re: Inability to connect to old account.

by CEO_Rago

Original Post

Inability to connect to old account.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been play since 2017 and shortly took a two year break due to irl issues as well as having a out of date phone. But while my account is old it is still farther along I've been able to accomplish in the time I've been back for. Once I came back to SWgoh I found myself unable to remember which email I had linked my goh account with since I had and still have three active emails at the time. It wasnt a big deal until the one time I selected the wrong account on the game. Since then I've been locked into a underage account with a generic name. While I like the progress I got to I find myself still annoyed with the fact I cant use my level 85 account from 2017. As you can see with the attached link it doesnt allow me to log out and or log in. Reinstalling/clearing cache and data do nothing to resetting the app as it will log into the new account.

[removed screenshot for account security]

Message 1 of 2 (256 Views)

Re: Inability to connect to old account.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @DromHawr,

as you have used an email address without a linked SWGoH account the new account you have created is now saved on that specific email address.

To try one of the two other accounts, you have to log out of the current.

1. Therefore please go to Game Center or Google Play (depending on your software) and sign out.

2. delete SWGoH

3. Log in with another email (on Google Play or Game Center) and reinstall SWGoH

SWGoH will try to download the account that has been saved on the other Google Play or Game Center Account.

If that’s not the right address then do the procedure again and try it with your third email address.

Also, I had to remove your screenshot for your account security. Please never reveal your Player ID on public boards!

Thanks!

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)