Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

In game packs not showing

by renbar152

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In game packs not showing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can you tell me why my game has no for purchase packs? I also have a lot of trouble just signing into the game. I am on WiFi . I restart the ph I’ve dumped all the pages in my safari browser. Is this something in the game or my ph. I have invested a lot of time and money in this game. I hope it wasn’t a mistake. 

The box comes up saying “check your connection”

thanks 

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: In game packs not showing

Community Manager
Hi @renbar152,
It's been a while since you were last active. I'll close this thread out here. If you're still running into issues, please pop open a new thread and add some more information.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (97 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @renbar152,

We'll try some troubleshooting to see if it can help with that error message. What device would you play TSM from?

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @renbar152,
It's been a while since you were last active. I'll close this thread out here. If you're still running into issues, please pop open a new thread and add some more information.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna

Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)
Twitter Stream