Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

In game chat doesnt work for me

by el-p1cante

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In game chat doesnt work for me

★ Novice

This is ridiculous. From what I can understand the ingame chat does not allow - my gamer tag is el-p1cante I have used this since

bf1942 its stiffling the game for me as I cant communicate with squad members that are not using a mic. 

I have tried all the file option delets etc in beta it worked but not now

Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: In game chat doesnt work for me

Hero

Hi @el-p1cante and welcome to Answers HQ!

This is the technical issues section - a place where gamers help fellow gamers troubleshoot, solve or find workarounds for technical issues.

As you can see from this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-use-chat-in-battlefield-5/td-p/7155396

the issue is known and until the bug gets fixed (hopefully Dec 4th) the known workaround is to change your name (which I understand you probably don't want to do).

I know it's not the solution you wanted but nothing to do but wait Frown

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (35 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Have rung EA they say theres no problem. However I have since done a full reinstall and system and still cant type in chat

Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)

Hero

Hi @el-p1cante and welcome to Answers HQ!

This is the technical issues section - a place where gamers help fellow gamers troubleshoot, solve or find workarounds for technical issues.

As you can see from this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-use-chat-in-battlefield-5/td-p/7155396

the issue is known and until the bug gets fixed (hopefully Dec 4th) the known workaround is to change your name (which I understand you probably don't want to do).

I know it's not the solution you wanted but nothing to do but wait Frown

Message 3 of 3 (36 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help