In game chat doesnt work for me

by el-p1cante

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In game chat doesnt work for me

★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous. From what I can understand the ingame chat does not allow - my gamer tag is el-p1cante I have used this since

bf1942 its stiffling the game for me as I cant communicate with squad members that are not using a mic. 

I have tried all the file option delets etc in beta it worked but not now

Message 1 of 3 (480 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: In game chat doesnt work for me

Hero

Hi @el-p1cante and welcome to Answers HQ!

This is the technical issues section - a place where gamers help fellow gamers troubleshoot, solve or find workarounds for technical issues.

As you can see from this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-use-chat-in-battlefield-5/td-p/7155396

the issue is known and until the bug gets fixed (hopefully Dec 4th) the known workaround is to change your name (which I understand you probably don't want to do).

I know it's not the solution you wanted but nothing to do but wait Frown

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (431 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Have rung EA they say theres no problem. However I have since done a full reinstall and system and still cant type in chat

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

Hero

Hi @el-p1cante and welcome to Answers HQ!

This is the technical issues section - a place where gamers help fellow gamers troubleshoot, solve or find workarounds for technical issues.

As you can see from this thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-use-chat-in-battlefield-5/td-p/7155396

the issue is known and until the bug gets fixed (hopefully Dec 4th) the known workaround is to change your name (which I understand you probably don't want to do).

I know it's not the solution you wanted but nothing to do but wait Frown

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 3 (432 Views)