In-game Purchases Not Restored After Phone Migration

by Chaggydoodles

Original Post

In-game Purchases Not Restored After Phone Migration

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have switched phones and reinstalled my former apps in the new one, Plants Vs Zombies Heroes among them. Unlike all other apps where all in-game purchases I made migrated successfully, the gems, cards, and overall progress for PVZ Heroes did not - this is despite linking my game to a Google Play account before I switched.

Contacting customer support, I was asked to take screenshots of all purchases I made in Google Play. The representative who assisted me was initially very proactive and even went out of his way to list down the items he's committed to restore after getting my player ID:

200 Gems
550 Gems
550 Gems
Premium 50 Pack
Set 3 60 pack
550 Gems
Set 4 60 Pack
200 Gems
Galaxy 50 Pack

After a short while I was contacted again to be notified of successful transfer - when I checked, all I got was 2,000 gems and 2,000 sparks - far, far less than what was promised. After much back and forth, I was repeatedly told that there is nothing that can be done. The 2,000 gems given to me was just enough for the lost gems but that's nowhere near the value of the lost cards from all the packs I bought.

Did anyone experience this before? Where can I seek help? I spent a significant amount of money to buy all those packs only to be told "I wish there is anything else we can do."

Please help! Thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (493 Views)