In app crystal purchase not received

by drheaton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In app crystal purchase not received

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, on 28th October I purchased a crystal pack in app after looking at the new web store.

Once the purchase was completed (I got emails via Google Play to confirm it) I got a "Connection Lost" message in app which happens every time I use the web store.  This required me to log back in and when I did so, the crystals I had purchased were missing and not provided to me.

I have been trying to resolve this with the in app EA help function to no avail. They accept that the crystals are missing but cannot resolve the matter.

Can someone confirm what I need to do in order to have my purchase honoured?

Message 1 of 3 (376 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: In app crystal purchase not received

Community Manager

Hey @drheaton,

Typically it can take 24 hrs after the purchase to see your content, If you don't have your purchase after that time you will want to reach out to our support with your Purchase Information, so they can look into this further.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @drheaton,

Typically it can take 24 hrs after the purchase to see your content, If you don't have your purchase after that time you will want to reach out to our support with your Purchase Information, so they can look into this further.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I've waited a week before taking it further than the semi-automated support system so definitely past 24 hours and I've done everything they've asked such as restarting, logging in and out etc.

I also provided proof of purchase at the outset which was acknowledged and the support team accepted I was missing the goods I purchased.

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)