In Game Problems for EA / DICE!

by USM_Retreat_Hell

Original Post

In Game Problems for EA / DICE!

★★★★★ Apprentice

While in game, when a player unlocks a weapon and the next round begins, did you EA / Dice know that no player can obtain this new weapon unless they leave and click back on to join another server! I unlock a weapon and I cannot use it unless I leave the game! the error reads, Against server rules! Yet this isn't against any rules! VERY ANNOYING! Forcing a player to leave only to have to rejoin and use the weapon that was unlocked! 

Also another solid point out flawed out tip, did you know your own game has an exploit you did not fix nor probably notice? Before a round even begins, a tank can drive backwards while the count down is still going on while everyone else is frozen, which means free kills for anyone in a tank!!!!!!!!!! 

I am stating facts! 

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: In Game Problems for EA / DICE!

Champion (Retired)

Unlocked weapons have to be added from the game menu and require all players to do this when not playing not just you. Annoying as it is this is how the game works and is therefore no bug but a feature.

As for the the slight tank movement before the round commences this is an odd feature but the limited movement will only allow you to move for a few meters beyond the startline and will not provide any advantage over the static units nor does it allow you to make any points or do any damage prior to the start of the round itself?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)