Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by brad-dougan

Original Post

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

★ Guide

Azazel how helped us? Because i still don't understand. You made screenshot that You made this and it this help us? Is this normal that from arcade race they did simulator when You can't do mistake? This is not simulator this is arcade series game.. If they do on beginning something like that i am sure that this game will not sell in 50% like sold with easy trophies.  So they cheated us. Beside what they did in this dlc? Repeat story mode 41 times and put  time trials? This DLC personally mean for me that they are lazy because they nothing add new. There is no new cars, faster car who can help us in this dlc, there is no new event. With every time with dlc was something new something fresh in this dlc is nothing new. 

Message 81 of 592 (3,305 Views)

★ Guide

Azazel, no help at all, just showboating, so you're one of the few elites that managed it, the DLC and EA's response is disgusting on this matter. I know NFS was dying out anyways, despite EA claiming to repackage it, which turned out a mess. The games bad for a start anyways, but this DLC is a slap in the face. After maxing the core game I was on the fence whether to ever buy another NFS game again, as we were promised a kickstart to the franchise, but we got a bland generic racer. But this DLC if it goes unfixed pushes me to the side of the fence that I'll never buy another NFS game again. I'll stick to the new arcade race leader...Forza Horizon and Driveclub.

Message 82 of 592 (3,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Even when NFS was so so because believe me after release hot porsuit others nfs was good but can't compare with this game people still buying this because they told. This is nfs legend series so we buy it because game can be good and have fun from arcade race. But are borders. Change arcade to simulator no no definietly You crossed borders people are upset and told with few friends. They said that will never see their money if this will unfixed because this is disgusting. Believe this is what read and what happened is disgusting and people will not buy any Your game. Right now i wanted buy BF5 (if will be second world war), Mirrors Edge, and Need for speed. This is around from me person 750 PLN.  But I will not buy any those game if this will unfixed because right now You are cheated me. Yes cheated me and lie because i read that You are working on few days later and read that You have no information about it. Then sorry we are not in kindergarden when kids will forgot. No believe me I will never forgot this situation if this will be unfixed. Sorry guys You made wrong direction treat us like usally. No No. If few people also will think the same way like me and few just started i want know how many money we save not buying Your games. Normal guys will not do this believe because are borders. Like i said if 95% got problems with something it means that this is problem. This is not Wipeout, Mirrors Edge or something like that this arcade game who have task do fun not frustrating. See difference now what is wrong? If You will do prestige mode without trophies propably this topic will not hot because this were for really hard gamers in need for speed but not average who just want have fun from this game. If You still don't see problems I don't know how can talk with You

Zera

Message 83 of 592 (3,263 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi All:

First of all,my reason was not to showboat but to show it is not entirely impossible but is extremely hard especially the drift touge events.As I said in first post I made on page four I agreed it should be changed,due to that it has shortchanged a lot of the fan base.And apologise sincerely if i caused any offence.For them by adding adding such a insane trophy like get all gold is a bit of a low blow.Probaly in hindsight it would've been better for them it be to get one gold or at best not there at all.Since the same uproar happened with the Batman arkhamknight January patch adding insane trophies patch.

But I was personally very surprised by the times/scores you need to get gold,I would have to say are a tad over the top I feel.Since the so called 

elite,which I'm not one of I feel don't personally care much for trophies,but more being top of their speedwell.Or even at worse it could've been good or good to have consensus on what the gold targets should be in line with the main player base than the top 5%.Due to that most of the times/score are far more than the average gamer would get.Not to mention the Ai has been ramped up and mostly every Ai car is a Lamborghini or Ferrari in prestige mode.

And often use you as a wall or to slow down slamming you into the wall.

I'm surprised in a way that this passed testing properly,where people like black Panthaa and Ar12 who get the updates early can't even do them.So hopefully sooner than later they change the requirements for medals to be more in line of what it should be.So that's all have to say,I'm all for the change and I completely see how unfair it is for you all.But I think I will leave it there bye for now

Message 84 of 592 (3,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

We need proper response to this, EA chat is so so, I spoke to someone yesterday and he had no clue what I was talking about, here's how it went:

"No the game is booting fine, the DLC is horrifically hard though, I doubt this has even been tested, I can barely get a bronze. Some of my friends are much better than me at this game, and they are struggling as well"

Here's the response I got:

"We are very happy you are excited with your bronze medal"

Eh?? Do these people actually get a wage from this work? Or is EA Chat setup in a monkey cage?

EA, this needs nerfing badly, there trophy/achievement community is massive, bigger than casuals like to admit, and we do affect sales, there's a reason My Horse & Me 2 is hard to find...and trust me, it's not because pro gamers want to wash horses and brush their goddam hair. NFS is well known as being a laid back achievement list with a fun attitude towards gaming. Ok so NFS2015 sucks, but I managed to scrape some fun from it...but this DLC will turn many....many achievement/trophy hunters away from your already dying franchise.

@Nilrac   ....You didn't offend, you're one of that small 5% that can endure this pain, and good on you, but this DLC didn't belong in this game, it's a total mess. I wish I could remove this game from my card and never play again.

Message 85 of 592 (3,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am 100% sure that newest need for speed  will sell less than this year if this will not fixed. I count that at least  30- 50% trophy/achievement hunter will not buy this game even when this game will be the greatest of this series and have 1/10 difficulty for this behaviour. EA understand that we are fans from those years because everyone from us remember need for speed underground, II, carbon, shift, and hot porsuit (last game was one ot the greatest game for me personally the best and this proved that great racers games don't need storyline!!!) but can't allowed that You slapped our face with this DLC and this is ok? Propably will be more than 10 pages and are You doing nothing?  Instead keep fans to buying this game You turned against Your series and games. Look and think that it is normal? So You can count how many less money You will have because right now what happened it is not normal but we are patience. This NFS was good but can't compare with others olders NFS.

Zera

Message 86 of 592 (3,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

+1 from me. The requirements are ludicrous. Even now, according to TA, no one has earned the achievement for all golds on X1.

Message 87 of 592 (3,053 Views)

★★★ Novice

This definitely needs to be looked into. I made it through the base game and all previous updates with a car that had very few issues against the AI. I'm still able to beat the AI in these prestige events. The issue is winning the race/drift and barely getting a Bronze. Silver would require quite a bit of work to reach for every event, if that's even possible, but gold is just beyond unreasonable. The average player won't be coming in here to ask for a change, they'll just quit and move on. For us achievement / trophy hunters it's a brick wall stopping all hope of getting this game completed. Support your fan-base and at least give us a chance, please.

Message 88 of 592 (2,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is Prestige Events. It is supposed to be very hard. Obviously it's not impossible as that Azazel guy has achieved it(props to you sir).

Changing gold requirements so that everyone can achieve them? What's the point in that? Finally they added something that's hard to achieve in this game and I'm totally fine with it. I see that at least 4 people have this on PS4. Most just won't dedicate enough time to get good at style/speed events to achieve this which you have to.

Eventually I will achieve all golds, it just takes time to learn the tracks. I've already gotten over half but the only thing I would alter was the traffic. Either make it consistent as in that cars appear at same place at given time or remove it from the prestige events.

Message 89 of 592 (2,805 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the reason everyone is pissed on is because of the AI and random car spawns and for the times to beat the only reason i bought this is because its an easy gamerscore until now! 

but making these achievements pissed everyone of because its the worst need for speed made because of the AI we need a no contact mode and the times changed from gold to bronzes times! 

we all don't have time to play it as much as you do now this game will never be 100% for us all because of that gold achievement 

don't get me wrong i love a challenge but this is just * its all about luck on there tracks 

if this was on lets say need for speed carbon then it would be doable even tho they can't make new tracks for this game they stole from tracks from carbon in here! paying for a game i pretty much have already but much worse than any of the need for speed game 

last EA game i'll ever buy except battlefield because dice run that and listing and help the community

Message 90 of 592 (2,803 Views)