Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by brad-dougan

Original Post

SPEEDLIST ACHIEVEMENTS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

★★★★★ Newbie

Speedlist achievements/trophies needs nerfing, next to impossible to get. i dont even want to play the game anymore until a patch happens. PLZ FIX!!!!

Message 21 of 592 (4,564 Views)

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

★★★ Novice

The AI are legit unrealistic and should be nerfed in these Prestige modes, otherwise, i'm down for the whole prestige idea but the AI and the Times/Drift Score are ridiculous. 

Message 22 of 592 (4,559 Views)

★ Guide

Dear EA and Ghost

Always defended mark Need For Speed but right now propably will not do this because this DLC wasn't  tested. This is 100% sure. I did a lot hard games and see what was tested or not.This DLC wasn't  tested because 95% of us are not able rich gold medal. Also some trials are not realistic for example first or second trial from Han. Wanted buy of course in the future Your game like  Mirrors Edge Catalyst, Need for Speeds but right now i just think that should I buy because Your behavior wasn't fair to us. I don't have any guarantee that this DLC or in future game will have the same problem. So how have I to supprt You for example buying Your game if this happened? Many people pleased You including me to fix this. This simple way to fix this. Bronze medal should be Gold and will be okay because on bronze medal. You have to do perfect run. This make practice but is obtainable others medal not.  The funny way is from this situation. Did Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Wipeout HD, Wipeout 2048, Mirrors Edge, Medal of Frontline and was beaten from game who has free DLC  who wasn't even tested. Also got another issue. Next time just not do free DLC like this just test and later release for price because I will buy this if this dlc  will be fixed. But right now lost my perfect profile,lost any motivation to play Your game and buy Your game  My faith in You will return when this will fixed but when I see on twitch that they answered from people who are happy (only few!!!) and don't see angry from 95% players i lose this faith. Also propably many people can start in this way what I did and You will lose customers. Because we are for You not You for us. Please think about this. Because this move from Ghost studio is accidentally hit Your future games.

Zera

P.S

Really feel sad write this and read a lot post who are angry because in my opinion this situation wasn't have place. Also i would like add that i am not kid i just normal guy who work and spend my hard earned money for Your games and others studio who do games for players. 

Message 23 of 592 (4,528 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with Zera, Gold should be the Bronze times, which proves in itself what a joke the current setup is, as many can't get bronze!

Message 24 of 592 (4,518 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

they all should be doable with out stress! even have the cars to be no contact  but those drift score even for bronze need to be toned down to a score that 50% can score in need for speed the game is bad enough time to fix your mess EA 

Message 25 of 592 (4,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've been a fan of the Need for Speed series ever since my first experience with it way back in 1998 with Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on the PC. That is still to this day one of my favourite games, I even managed to get it working on my new Windows 10 machine! 

Anyway, I've posted already on reddit regarding this issue of the prestige mode being too difficult for 95% of the people. I read most of the comments on this post regarding it and have to agree with pretty much everything that people have been saying. I'm not going to repeat it again because I don't want to waste anyone's time who is from EA/Ghost Games who can actually do something about this but I do ask that you please deeply consider altering your prestige mode to make it more reasonable for us to complete. 

I have recommended this game to several friends, and every new update that comes out I am always there waiting for it to go live and download it so I can check out the new content. This was the first update for this game that I actually turned my Xbox One off because of frustration. I had no fun whatsoever and it's all because there is clearly a problem with the set times/scores. Now, I'm not upset because I understand when new games and content come out they sometimes need tuning/tweaks so I just ask that you seriously think about what you are going to do next.

You've been given a chance by the community (who love your game) to do something about this, so don't waste that chance because most game publishers and developers don't get that chance. In my opinion, make the bronze times the gold times instead. Either give us some new and faster cars or adjust the times and scores required for this. I think that its a bit of BS to say that "Only the best racers should be able to get gold" or something to that effect. You're saying like 10 people in the world will be able to do it. 

So I think my point is fairly clear, please please please do something about this! Standard smile

Regards, Jim (Bu5hranger - Xbox Live)

Message 26 of 592 (4,438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Personally I'd be happy if they just changed the gold medal achievement to just getting a single gold medal instead of all 41, because that's still a massive challenge for the average player and it means you can keep your prestige times intact without annoying a large chunk of your community. But I get that some people don't care about achievements and just want this to be possible so I'm all for changing the gold times. Pay attention to this thread Ghost/EA, you were doing surprisingly well up to this point.

Message 27 of 592 (4,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Dear EA/Ghost

Will You do something with this? Topic is mark as hot so propably  You read this. 

Zera

Message 28 of 592 (4,339 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

well done EA very professional ohh wait that's what you used to be but now your a failed company Large smile

Message 29 of 592 (4,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Little news 

Few minutes ago i talked with EA Support. They know problem with this prestige mode and working on it. Got hope that prestige mode will be nerf because this can help us with this game where racers are random. Also I talked about problem connection because got 60 mb/s and after dlc got message between me and servers is poor and sometimes our cars is not behaviour like we want for example when we want turn right, left because is lag. This conversation bring me faith in this studio

Zera

Message 30 of 592 (4,303 Views)