Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by brad-dougan

Original Post

Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

★★★ Apprentice

Who the hell came up with this insanely impossible difficulty anyway?!  What you should've done was what Nintendo did with Super Mario Maker, if the level can't be passed, it doesn't get posted online.  Same deal here, you should've beta-tested this DLC online with us gamers to see if it was too hard for 95% of gamers who play your game, because 98% of us are complaining!  D:<

Message 11 of 592 (5,815 Views)

★ Guide

A select few may complete? I don't even think the devs have done this, some of the requirements I believe are actually not doable with the cars we have. It's like making a Sonic level, you need to beat in 30 seconds, but taking away his speed and turning him into an elephant, it's just not happening. Has this garbage even been tested? Do you forget EA, we're not just fighting the track itself, but the other racers, the police, the weird controls you have in this game. Everything is against us. This seriously needs a patch, failing that release some faster cars, and some drift cars that have ice blocks for wheels, because none of the existing cars will cut it.

Message 12 of 592 (5,691 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly this! If it was a handful of hard events it would be one thing. Even in such a late stage of the game, even if the game was easy until now... But FORTY ONE events??? Forty one really hard levels that are taking people hours to pass just one? How insane is that? You wanna make a really, really hard mode for the die hard fan that loves this game above everything else? Please, do so, but do not put achievements related to it! You are pissing a lot of players with this move...

Message 13 of 592 (5,668 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Damn EA gets * for us, helps a little.

Message 14 of 592 (5,626 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not humanly possible!!!! Either change the times or bring on some crazy cars !!!
Message 15 of 592 (5,597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Right Now Its very hard to complete this achievement

Message 16 of 592 (5,572 Views)

★ Guide

I have faith EA will do something, I mean they adjusted Battlefield. The backlash online on this DLC is huge, everywhere I go this DLC has angered everyone. Main issue I'd like to say is the inconsistency from the main game and previous DLC, but the fact most of these are not even doable questions the whole dev process and if this was even tested. While there are 2 or 3 gold videos on youtube, remember these are all on PC, which questions if they were even done legit.

Message 17 of 592 (5,543 Views)

★ Guide

it seems like we have to use those bugged overpowered cars like the Carrera RSR 2.8 in order to be able to get Gold

for example the first race in the speed prestige event list: with my BMW M3 E46 and a handling setup i really like i barely made it under 1:50, when i took my RSR 2.8 and changed the setup (was a drag setup previously) without even testing it i was able to get a bit under 1:43, a 7 second difference between 2 cars, but one which a setup i can control and one setup still with room for improvement (both cars fully tuned of course), it really seems that you're unable to get gold with most of the cars

drift events on the other hand: dunno which cars are overpowered there, with my lovely controlable M3 E30 Evo i barely got the bronze medal in the first event, dunno how you should be able to get 270.000 points there

Message 18 of 592 (5,510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i like the fact no one from EA got back to me! they know they've screwed the gold times up 

and with battlefield that dice who fixes everything EA does nothing but shut severs down and glitch achievements "need for speed carbon"

need for speed used to be fun it went all down hill after need for speed undercover 

need for speed 2015 is so broken on the way the game plays out online players in your free roam while trying to complete races 

go back to carbon gameplay need for speed if you want to make your games better cause all your doing is making * game because you know they will sell because of the title "need for speed" same goes for fifa and any other sports game 

i remember when EA was the best now your at the bottom Broken heart

Message 19 of 592 (5,484 Views)

★ Guide

Despite online hate, I do like EA, and I am thankful for the childhood gaming memories from them, Desert Strike, Road Rash etc, they made some epic titles. NFS is on the downward decline and if this isn't fixed I think it will be a nail in the NFS coffin for me personally.

Message 20 of 592 (5,474 Views)