Re: Impossible to get gold on all Prestige events!!!

by CHOWIE-0061

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't really have a big problem with the gold requirements but my main issue is with the bronze and silver ones, gold is ludicrous, a number someone picked out of the blue for sure, there is no argument to say that those numbers were statistically picked, every number ending in 000.000 is statistical? that isn't a coincidence. However, i'm playing this just to have some fun and mainly to customize cars, i get my kicks from making wraps, visual mods combos and testing every car with many different mods and setups and i'm absolutely stuck, earning dimes for failed prestige events, always staying 10k points or 2s shy of bronze score, this is WRONG, they essentially locked me out of the game, bronze should be pretty achievable, silver should be challenging and gold should be for those dedicated enough to earn it, still, it is extremely frustrating and no one in a sane state of mind would even think of bothering to try since IA cars rubber band and ruin your touge multiplier or run you out of the track, the famous ghost steering assist ruining your line or random traffic, free roam racers or online players running into you like tomahawk missiles and even server lagg making you lose a second every race, to top it all off, the previous events get locked away so you have no choice.

The scores need to be lowered, at least bronze and silver so progression can still go on.

Message 531 of 592 (2,280 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

About the drift events, it's clearly where i excel, i use a supra and i don't really had big issues scoring silver on the first event, i barely got gold even but when touge comes..you add the rubber banding ai, too much traffic, the obligation to overtake, way too tight corners for 4+ lambos, i can ABSOLUTELY guarantee it is impossible to beat those without exploiting something, especially while getting gold, ffs, i could get my score pretty high on the shift 2 world leaderboards but i'm stuck for MONTHS in these touge events, couldn't even finish the drift prestige.

Also, why tf is it called "touge"? If you tell me there are 10 lambos on a mountain pass, i would ask if it was a dealership because they sure as hell aren't racing.

Message 532 of 592 (2,278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I absolutely agree, thank you for the check, however, limited garage space and expensive cars means that you're going to sell and buy cars a lot, spending cash, you get cash mainly from winning events, since winning an event is impossible in prestige and every previous one is locked off, it makes a giant wall for anyone wanting to keep experiencing the game, like i said in my post, i play the game mostly to test cars and customizations and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, my campaign money is gone and after playing for more 20h i managed to barely get 50k out of these events..that isn't even barely what you need to fully tune a decent car..

Message 533 of 592 (2,273 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm coming to you in 2018 and nothing has changed. I hot the interwebs for some help and or strategies but nothing. I love a hard game but impossible pisses me off.
Message 534 of 592 (1,917 Views)

★★ Novice
Awwwwh shucks.

I feel the pain.
Message 535 of 592 (1,624 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please EA change the times 

Message 536 of 592 (1,602 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got stuck for 5 months , please at least reduce 2 second from the time of gold events or whatever . Please . 

Message 537 of 592 (1,599 Views)

Anonymous

I'm a business man. I'm absolutely sure that team or guy who set the time of prestige mode is an enemy of EA. He cut numbers of EA followers, and cut income of cash as well. I dont think I'm the only one player who said never buy again Need for Speed game. Or just simple stuck me in trophy hunting that means cannot buy next game. This is a really bad point for NFS team and they hate those people who spend their money for EA. Should kick off them immediately and send them for cashier at Mc'donalds.

Message 538 of 592 (1,197 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried for couple weeks beat those races but I cannot.  The game is not old like other games. EA Games can you fix the time for doing it easier. Spending time on this game is not good for us, due to the fact we cannot play other games such as Battlefield, Fifa, etc..

Thanks. I hope you can fix this.

Message 539 of 592 (1,106 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, this * is borderline impossible. Hopefully when the game's servers get shut down like 5 years from now or less, EA will just deploy an offline patch and will make the times and scores easier.

Message 540 of 592 (955 Views)