Re: Imperial TIE-figter's dodge chanse is bogus.

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Imperial TIE-figter's dodge chanse is bogus.

★★★ Newbie

Imperial TIE-fighter's dodge chance is bugged. I have 28.33% chance of dodging damage but it dodge aprox. 1 of 10 attacks so please take a look at this. Its important because a dodge gives turnmeter to capitol ship. And also TIE-fighter dont have protection due to high dodge chance instead, but if it dont dodge its just a weak crap-ship.

Message 1 of 2 (298 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Carnifex1212 Hi thanks for the report!

There are a few things to consider, with respect to dodge percentage. There are some abilities that can't be dodged (like Anakin and Vader basic attacks), some abilities that boost accuracy (like Negotiator giving all galactic Republic allies 25% accuracy), and some abilities that reduce Dodge chance (hound Tooth unique reduces Breached enemy Dodge by 25%).

Could any of these (or other similar) effects be impacting your impression of TIE fighters Dodge chance?

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)

All Replies

@Carnifex1212 Hi thanks for the report!

There are a few things to consider, with respect to dodge percentage. There are some abilities that can't be dodged (like Anakin and Vader basic attacks), some abilities that boost accuracy (like Negotiator giving all galactic Republic allies 25% accuracy), and some abilities that reduce Dodge chance (hound Tooth unique reduces Breached enemy Dodge by 25%).

Could any of these (or other similar) effects be impacting your impression of TIE fighters Dodge chance?