Im very tired with cheaters, today i found two.... (and what about DC-15 EX SHOT

by BaRLeBi

Original Post

Im very tired with cheaters, today i found two.... (and what about DC-15 EX SHOT

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

No way to play fair, with cheaters and DC-15 EXPLOSIVE SHOT, today i found two cheaters, [Removed - Admin.]..... but, why report if EA do nothing.

Those things are doing me to leave the game.

Sorry about my english.

Message 1 of 4 (365 Views)

Re: Im very tired with cheaters, today i found two.... (and what about DC-15 EX

★★★★ Guide

Cheaters are problem in every online game, that is the human nature. In a way, they most likely feel like they have been cheated upon, and cheat to "even" the field, or they are just sick people. Either way I feel the problem is great, though I must say the amount of cheaters in BF2 to me is way smaller compared to BF1.

Regarding the DC15 Ex and Blurg Ex, just deal with it for now and power through. EA is working on it, you gotta be looking forward to the constant changes, nothing is solid until they stop working on the game.

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

Hero

EA continuously ban players caught cheating.

You can help them by reporting cheaters as mentioned in:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 4 (331 Views)

Hello @BaRLeBi,

Great news! Today's patch has fixed the cooling related bugs which caused he explosion shot to be massive overpowered. The explosion shot heavy glitch is thus fixed! 

For cheater please proceed to the links in the post above this one. I myself have encountered almost none cheaters in the game. (Only 1-2) 

See you around!

Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)