by ArchieTheGreatzz

Original Post

Im getting extreme lag

★★ Novice

the game is pretty much unplayable

I have a

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G 
Radeon RX 580 Series

I can get into the servers fine but when I go to queue up, the game freezes for maybe a minute or 2 and then comes back. I'm barely able to move around as every move I do causes very extreme frame drops. I did a UOtrace but the connectivity seems fine. I tried updating my drivers, repairing the game, reinstalling the game, but none of it has worked. It started right after the genesis update ended and I haven't been able to play the game normally since.

Message 1 of 5 (427 Views)

Re: Im getting extreme lag

Community Manager

Hey @InfernalHeir299,

Are you noticing any spikes in your CPU usage when this happens, by chance? If so, that's something we're currently investigating.

If you're able to attach a DxDiag that will help us look into this a bit further to see what may be going on, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (382 Views)

★★ Novice

My CPU has been unusually high. I tried it out with other games and the usage has also been high in them too. If it matters I tried it out with valorant and fortnite.

Message 3 of 5 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

I reinstalled windows and reinstalled apex on steam and origin but neither works. The game still runs on 100% CPU usage. Only apex is doing this.

Message 4 of 5 (285 Views)

★ Novice
@InfernalHeir299 Yow we have same problem when s9 hits this happens to me even now on season 10 i tried to download again if its fixed but nah still the same i guess we need to upgrade cpu

Mine was
Rx 570
Ryzen 3 2200G
Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)