Re: Ilum blocked door

by JonnyVu

Original Post

Ilum blocked door

★ Novice

So i have completed the game and now I want to complete it 100%. I'm on Ilum at the Imperial trench but there's a blocked door and it's not the door where the chest is and the 2 guards, it's the door that leads you too the place where you hade to built your own lightsaber in the story mode. On the map it shows that the door is green but it won't open. Somebody can help me please? 

Message 1 of 6 (11,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem for ages. The room just before you swing on the rope to get to where you’re stood in the second picture. There’s a passage right with a climbable wall. May the force be with you friend 😂

Message 2 of 6 (10,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

He ment the other door, which we use to enter the room in the first place. It's blocked (red) in our case.

Message 3 of 6 (10,508 Views)

★ Novice
Hi @Sheepheard97, thank you for your response but i already unlocked that door with the 2 guards. The door that is blocked for me is the one to get to the room where you had to built your lightsaber 😅.
Message 4 of 6 (10,504 Views)

★ Novice

Have the exact same problem. I know there's no advantage to getting to the bench but I want to be able to explore fully

Message 5 of 6 (10,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea please fix. This is my last thing to collect before my play trophy

Message 6 of 6 (9,589 Views)