Iam having problems with scroll wheel

by Rranim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Iam having problems with scroll wheel

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have set my scroll wheel (not push in but scroll down to act as a button. The problem s that it sometimes work, and other times it does not. I have not figured out why this is. When it works in the moment it always works for that period of time, and when it does not work other times it never works during that period of time. Could someone plz explain to me why this happens. 

Ps: Thing its good to mention that this is bound to the utility action, i relized that i had x bound to it to and when pressing that it did not work either. And also that most of the times i play arena so idk if its a arena bound problem. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Iam having problems with scroll wheel

Community Manager

Hi @Rranim

It is strange that it doesn't happen all the time. I wonder if there's something else interfering with the mouse wheel inputs. 

Have you tried starting your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that makes any difference? If there is something else running that could be interfering with the inputs that may help narrow it down. You can find more information on how to set up a Clean Boot at the EA Help website

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,378 Views)

All Replies

Re: Iam having problems with scroll wheel

Community Manager

Hi @Rranim

It is strange that it doesn't happen all the time. I wonder if there's something else interfering with the mouse wheel inputs. 

Have you tried starting your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that makes any difference? If there is something else running that could be interfering with the inputs that may help narrow it down. You can find more information on how to set up a Clean Boot at the EA Help website

Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,379 Views)